It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: Sorry cheeksweets, well done for not douple-posting.

Which is it?
ZFR: People believing you "could be" liberal.
You think it's laughable? Why?
JoeSapphire: Sorry cheeksweets, well done for not douple-posting.

Which is it?
Do you see a scenario where Lift is Fascist yet passes Liberal policy at this stage?
supplementscene: Do you see a scenario where Lift is Fascist yet passes Liberal policy at this stage?
Yes. Lift fell down and hit his head badly.
supplementscene: Do you see a scenario where Lift is Fascist yet passes Liberal policy at this stage?
ZFR: Yes. Lift fell down and hit his head badly.
Lifthrasil:
Did you? It would explain some things
JoeSapphire: You think it's laughable? Why?
I would have considered the possibility if you had kept quiet after my nomination. I dont see a liberal acting the way you did.

Anyway, I kept my promise.
JoeSapphire: Why did you vote yes to flubbucket-blotunga?

Lifthrasil asked you too.
Perhaps it's because I wasn't paying any attention, but I saw no reason not to. You on the other hand... :P
JoeSapphire: You think it's laughable? Why?
ZFR: I would have considered the possibility if you had kept quiet after my nomination. I dont see a liberal acting the way you did.

Anyway, I kept my promise.
Keeping quiet is not one of my strong points.

At first I trusted you, then I had doubts. Then lifthrasil accused me of trying to swing the 3-non-approvals-in-a-row rule in my favour and it made me angry, made me wonder why he was so confident in being elected, and made me want to not keep quiet and let him do whatever it is he wanted to do.

I'm struggling to imagine what I would have done as a fascist in that situation, but I like to think I could have come up with a better plan than "wait till it's too late then go nuts". But maybe not.

JoeSapphire: Why did you vote yes to flubbucket-blotunga?

Lifthrasil asked you too.
SirPrimalform: Perhaps it's because I wasn't paying any attention, but I saw no reason not to. You on the other hand... :P
Did you miss me going nuts and demanding support for the flub-blotunga government? Would you consider that 'reason not to'?
JoeSapphire: Did you miss me going nuts and demanding support for the flub-blotunga government?

Would you consider that 'reason not to'?
Yes.

Yes.
JoeSapphire: Did you miss me going nuts and demanding support for the flub-blotunga government?

Would you consider that 'reason not to'?
SirPrimalform: Yes.

Yes.
ugh
JoeSapphire: ugh
Ooh.
JoeSapphire: Keeping quiet is not one of my strong points.

At first I trusted you, then I had doubts. Then lifthrasil accused me of trying to swing the 3-non-approvals-in-a-row rule in my favour and it made me angry, made me wonder why he was so confident in being elected, and made me want to not keep quiet and let him do whatever it is he wanted to do.
No. I have played with you mafia before. I have never seen you have problems with keeping quiet when a scum accuses you. You know its their job to accuse townies.

ZFR: No. I have played with you mafia before. I have never seen you have problems with keeping quiet when a scum accuses you. You know its their job to accuse townies.
This is different. In mafia you don't know who is scum and who isn't. I have known for a long time that lifthrasil is scum and every time he addressed me it enfuriated me beyond reason.

In mafia if you get accused, you get lynched and everybody sees they were wrong to lynch you. In this game if lifthrasil and ZFR trick everybody into thinking they're liberal there's nothing I can do to convince people otherwise. I just have to spend the rest of the game getting ignored and openly mocked. This is a much more intense pressure than I've ever had from a mafia game.
JoeSapphire: . In this game if lifthrasil and ZFR trick everybody into thinking they're liberal there's nothing I can do to convince people otherwise.
Why are you so sure they're of the same alignment?
JoeSapphire: . In this game if lifthrasil and ZFR trick everybody into thinking they're liberal there's nothing I can do to convince people otherwise.
supplementscene: Why are you so sure they're of the same alignment?
I'm not!!! I can't decide about ZFR

But if ZFR's not fascist then what the hell is lifthrasil doing passing a liberal policy it makes no sense?!?

ZFR: No. I have played with you mafia before. I have never seen you have problems with keeping quiet when a scum accuses you. You know its their job to accuse townies.
My call-to-arms against ZFthrasil government wasn't to do with being accused. I think I bore my false accusation from lifthrasil with the grace and dignity you're accustomed to, and preferred to overlook what he said rather than distract with noisy conflict. But this wasn't just about me looking bad. While I look fascist, lifthrasil looks liberal.

and it turns out lifthrasil seems to want that more than he wants us to stay at 3 liberal policies.

I still can't see why, unless you're fascist too.

Then why am I trying so hard to convince you?

Argh and if people had elected flubtunga then they'd probably be the ones to pass the liberal policy and I'd be the one being all condescending to you and lifthrasil.

Actually, probably just to lifthrasil... people would likely still trust you... so why the whole charade?

Maybe we will be alright...