It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: Lifthrasil's angry. This is good. Vote Flub.
I'm angry? I didn't notice. You're the one who writes aggressive statements. You even accidentally quoted one yourself. ('blahblahblah' ...). My guess is rather that you are starting to panic, because you know that your Fascists are about to lose. If rtcvb really drew 3F, ZFR and I have a very high chance of passing an L. So the only realistic way the Fascists can win after that would be to get Hitler in office. And you are pushing strongly for a flubb+blotunga government. That should make everyone think.
JoeSapphire: ZFR's done enough himself. If he wanted to look not fascist-y he should have listened to me before.
hahaha.
JoeSapphire: Lifthrasil's angry. This is good. Vote Flub.
Lifthrasil: I'm angry? I didn't notice. You're the one who writes aggressive statements. You even accidentally quoted one yourself. ('blahblahblah' ...). My guess is rather that you are starting to panic, because you know that your Fascists are about to lose. If rtcvb really drew 3F, ZFR and I have a very high chance of passing an L. So the only realistic way the Fascists can win after that would be to get Hitler in office. And you are pushing strongly for a flubb+blotunga government. That should make everyone think.
To paraphrase "blahblahblahblah I don't want flub + blotunga in government"

This is the guy that got us all our fascist policies. Don't give him what he wants.

Lifthrasil: @blotunga: safe play for the 4-th L would be you+ZFR. Or, if you prefer, you+trent. But as previously discussed, I get the idea of testing one out of the suspicious triple. So I'm fine with it as long as it isn't Joe.
Lifthrasil: @blotunga: with rtcvb having already stated that he isn't invested in the game at all, after previously saying that he doesn't want to be in a government, I would prefer some different chancellor after all. I'll probably vote yes nonetheless on the chance that he's Hitler who might have to pass an L, given the chance. However, I would prefer if you nominate someone else. But it's your choice.
Lifthrasil: I still have a bad feeling about flubb. But yes, that's the same weak 'feeling' argument that ZFR used against trent. Bother. I'm almost tempted to risk a random policy to get back to the mostly liberal country as soon as possible. But on the other hand, we have a good chance that at least one person of the currently proposed government is liberal. While, if we don't go through with this, the next governments will be headed by suspicious unknowns. Damn. I guess I'll have to stick to voting yes.
Lifthrasil: Maybe I should change my vote. ... But then again I still have the feeling that blotunga has a higher chance of passing an L than a random enactment would give. So maybe I shouldn't change my vote... damn. I have to think about this and my head isn't in thinking shape right now. (flu)
Lifthrasil: OK. I'll play along. Let's skip blotunga and see what rtcvb (or his sub) makes out of the presidency.
Lifthrasil - as you can see above, you've already done the same thing you're accusing me of. When you did it it passed a fascist policy.

THEREFORE we should give Joe a chance.

Lifthrasil: You even accidentally quoted one yourself. ('blahblahblah' ...).
Also, no accident. Condescendingly interpreting my actions is one of the things that gets me riled up.

Right, I've made my statement. Probably I should have been less bitter and hostile if I wanted people to consider my argument.

Vote No to Lifthrasil.

Vote Flub.
I honestly was leaning to Lift being the fascist of the two.
And was preparing various scenarios of what to do/test once it's confirmed (by him passing an F).

But looks like we found out who's the fascist of the two much quicker than anticipated. Fascists know they're in deep poo, so are trying an 11th hour attempt at sabotaging this.
ZFR: But looks like we found out who's the fascist of the two much quicker than anticipated. Fascists know they're in deep poo, so are trying an 11th hour attempt at sabotaging this.
Don't set yourself up to fail again. If you add "Joe is deffo fascist." to "We should elect lifthrasil president", and "we shouldn't elect blotunga president, we should elect rtcvb instead." I'm worried that you might die of shame come end game.

Say that you were delirious when you wrote that and say something like "Wow. Joe certainly seems animated, which makes me think we should trust Lifthrasil over him IN SPITE OF ALL THE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. However I won't go making any smugly certain statements."

I'm only thinking of your reputation.

---

Don't go letting this guy speak for you with his "we've found out who's the fascists", and guide the choice of government with his "I trust Joe but I elect Lifthrasil."s and his "If we elect blotunga we'll have to elect someone else before we elect me, only rtcvb is the right choice"

Oh. That's made me think.

blotunga: Ok then, let's play it risky.

I nominate flub as chancellor.
ZFR: Wait, what? I thought it was between rtcvb and me? Why change mind now?
You supported blotunga's presidency when you thought he was electing rtcvb or you. Once he elected flub you came up with the old "let's make rtcvb president nothing can go wrong."

Hm... it might be reasonable for a liberal. But it's another link between you, rtcvb and lifthrasil that gives me no faith in your government.

Are you certain I'm fascist?

If you consider that I'm liberal, are you assuming I'm taking leave of my senses, or can you see where I'm coming from.
JoeSapphire: Are you certain I'm fascist?
I'm certain of two things:
1) We need to select someone as Chancellor who's definitely not Hitler.
2) We need to get answers to help us with future governments.

Selecting Lift fulfills both needs.

flub + blotunga give... what exactly? Are you sure blot is not Hitler? Are you sure you can trust flub with an execution? More importantly what answers will we get if they pass an F policy? What's our next steps. Choose between you myself and trent as president. Which one? And which one as Chancellor?

What. Are. Your. Next. Steps? Can you answer me please?

On the other hand, if Myself and Lift pass a fascist policy, which you are sure will happen, then we. have. plenty. of. next. steps. The most obvious of which is electing you as next president. Or chancellor.
supplementscene: If you genuinely are Liberal you should assume ZFR is Liberal. Think back to round 1. Scum ZFR would get either Hitler or another Fascist into the Chancellor role, in order to credit them with Liberal kudos. He wouldn't nominate a Liberal imo.
JoeSapphire: If he said he used random.org, he probably did. I don't think he'd lie about that.

Why's it important to you that I believe ZFR is liberal? Or that ZFR believes I am?

Are you just being nice?? That hurts my head.

Alright. I'll go with you. Maybe playing nice is a good idea.
It's not about being nice, it's about being logical. I don't know if you are Liberal or Fascist. For all I know ZFR and you could be Scum team.

So Fascists are allowed to lie. A fascist wouldn't genuinely use random.org because a Fascist would have a plan, ie get Hitler/Scum player into government to make them look good. But a fascist could lie about being using random.org

So saying 'I don't think ZFR would lie about using random.org' doesn't tie up with ZFR being Scum. He might be Scum, but if he is, you have to be too I think. And saying ZFR wouldn't lie is either naive or protecting a Scum buddy.

On the other hand he could be Liberal and you could still be Scum or Liberal because it then becomes a genuine random choice for ZFR.

JoeSapphire: But, also I reckon a flub/blotunga government would pass a liberal policy. And I'd like to be president. So the alternatives aren't that terrible from my perspective. Shame no-one listens to me.
Why? I mean we don't have any read on Flub. And Blotunga has pressed to be in government for ages, which is a bit Hitlery for my liking. There's a possibility Lift, Pooka and Blotunga being a scumteam with Blotunga being Hitler

JoeSapphire: I'm changing my vote.

Lifthrasil & ZFR wanted to skip blotunga and flubbucket: this forced us to choose RTCVB and ZFR and they passed a fascist policy.
This doesn't look entirely good, it kind of looks scummy, because this government is the only way we get to confirm either you or Lift one way or another. You do realise you're the next president if Lift is genuinely fascist don't you? I sort of understand that a Liberal would panic about putting a fascist into power so I'll roll with this.

As stated ZFR can't be Scum if you're Liberal imo. So assuming a ZFR Lift scum team doesn't work if you're Liberal because ZFR would not have picked a Liberal Chancellor.

Now if you're Scum I don't think ZFR can be Scum. And that's simply because you and Lift would be relaxing right now, knowing you were going to stitch up a Liberal Lift. ZFR if Scum would show up saying 'sorry guys I had to kill Lift because I passed him a liberal policy and he didn't pass it' and you'd be chuckling away in the background.

For me this confirms ZFR even more. The only way it doesn't confirm is if A) You are scum B) ZFR made a poor play nominating a Liberal in R1. And I don't think ZFR makes a poor play for one thing.

Also nominating Blotunga for Chancellor with his Hitleresque vibes is BAD

So just like ZFR off the back of this post I'm sort of switching my pick of who the Scum player is between you 2. But maybe it's just panic on your part. We shall see
Everyone still unsure how to vote: consider that Joe supported my nomination. Only to do a 180° turn and go 'nah nah! I'm going to vote NO after all' ... OK, the nah nah was an embellishment by me. But his behaviour was misleading. Ask yourself if that is a Liberal way to behave. As Scene pointed out, lying is a Fascist thing to do. As is intentional misdirection.

You all know that (at least) one out of the two of us is Fascist since I reported my investigation result. If I really were the Fascist, making me Chancellor now would put me in quite a bad spot: either I would get killed after passing an F. Or I would have to pass an L to save myself, which would bring the Liberals 1 policy away from winning. Shouldn't a Liberal Joe be rejoicing about putting a Fascist on the block like that? Especially since he already stated that he doesn't think I'm Hitler. So there is no reason for a Liberal Joe to shun the added information or the Liberal policy that the next government will bring. However, there is plenty of reason for Fascist Joe to panic and to try to push either Hitler or one of his scum-buddies into office.
Whoever is still wondering, ask yourself: Given the choice, would you rather ZFR+Lift pass a fascist policy or flub+blotunga pass a fascist policy. Which of those two scenarios would give us more information on how to proceed and go forward?

And ask yourself. Given the choice, would you rather ZFR+Lift pass a liberal fascist policy or flub+blotunga pass a liberal policy. Again, which of those two scenarios would give us more information on how to proceed and go forward?

Whether a liberal or a fascist policy is passed, if it's done by my government we get tons of info. If done by flub+blotunga we'd still be lost on how to proceed next.

If you don't vote for this one, you are essentially voting for flub (who said that he's definitely choosing blotunga) or Joe. Or a random policy. And after that...? What?
Lifthrasil: Everyone still unsure how to vote: consider that Joe supported my nomination. Only to do a 180° turn and go 'nah nah! I'm going to vote NO after all' ... OK, the nah nah was an embellishment by me. But his behaviour was misleading. Ask yourself if that is a Liberal way to behave. As Scene pointed out, lying is a Fascist thing to do. As is intentional misdirection.

You all know that (at least) one out of the two of us is Fascist since I reported my investigation result. If I really were the Fascist, making me Chancellor now would put me in quite a bad spot: either I would get killed after passing an F. Or I would have to pass an L to save myself, which would bring the Liberals 1 policy away from winning. Shouldn't a Liberal Joe be rejoicing about putting a Fascist on the block like that? Especially since he already stated that he doesn't think I'm Hitler. So there is no reason for a Liberal Joe to shun the added information or the Liberal policy that the next government will bring. However, there is plenty of reason for Fascist Joe to panic and to try to push either Hitler or one of his scum-buddies into office.
No and it's like you and Joe are taking it in turns to see who can sound most Fascist right now. If you're F you'd happily sacrifice yourself putting forward your cause to 4-3 and end the game scoring 2 to your team. That's a pretty good return.

I'm voting for this one for knowledge which will be useful. If you're Lib, great, we're at 4-3 and we can use you as Chancellor the round after next. If you aren't we have a sure fire Liberal Joe Presidency. And that way we should have 2 Liberal Presidents who should be able to kill 2 fascists before the final rounds.
I have Hitleresque vibes? Lol. Anyway, why aren't things moving alon
blotunga: I have Hitleresque vibes? Lol. Anyway, why aren't things moving alon
We elect Hitler and we lose. There's several players with a Hitler risk element, yes. RTCSV is probably top of that list with the manner he reacted to a presidency.

I think we're waiting on votes
The votes are in! The results are as follows.
1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) - YES
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) - YES
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) - YES
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) - YES
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) - YES
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) - YES
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) - YES
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) - YES
9. Flub. (flubbucket) - NO
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) - NO

The government is approved!
The president and chancellor (ZFR and Lifthrasil) are now bound to silence until a policy is passed.

Here's a picture:
https://i.imgur.com/aO2irpy.jpg
Post edited February 19, 2019 by zeogold
So Lift isn't Hitler, I guess this is good news. Now let's hope our dynamic duo passes a L policy, it would make our lives a lot easier.
ah well. worth a shot.