It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: The issue is the one making the claim is stuck between a rock and a hard place.....the onus is on them prove said claim but they sometimes can't. So what do they do? Keep trying to make people believe or give up?

What's that?

(Can it be found by google/bing/etc?)
paladin181: Search Local58 on YouTube, and prepare for a short but creepy experience. Then watch some analysis vids for good information you probably missed. Then go outside and look at the moon.
Will do....but, should I bring brain bleach/eye bleach while watching? o.0
low rated
richlind33: Read some advertising journals if you'd like to know how easy it is to manipulate human beings. There's a reason that psychologists make shittons of money in advertising -- it works.
DadJoke007: You mean like this?

I don't oppose the manipulation of humans, there are tons of evidence for it. I oppose making claims without evidence, especially something as big as satellites being used for controlling thoughts.
Can you get the hell away from this thread. All you do is spread your opinion which we dont care! You dont need to repeat like a person with a disability that you dont believe all this. You know this is for people who have a brain and are considerate, not self centered all knowing blokes who just trash the thread.
paladin181: Search Local58 on YouTube, and prepare for a short but creepy experience. Then watch some analysis vids for good information you probably missed. Then go outside and look at the moon.
GameRager: Will do....but, should I bring brain bleach/eye bleach while watching? o.0
Not that kind of creepy...
GameRager: Will do....but, should I bring brain bleach/eye bleach while watching? o.0
paladin181: Not that kind of creepy...
Ok then...will look it up sometimes tomorrow(have to go out irl soon) when I can dedicate some proper time to look into it. Will report back with results, so stay tuned if you want. :|
I think the Ghost in the Machine has awoken, and this is how it collects data on human behavior.
ambient_orange: Sounds like caveman logic sir.. Im glad you are not 1000 years ago, you would be the first to throw stones at people who would claim the humans will fly in the sky in the future.
ambient_orange: Can you get the hell away from this thread. All you do is spread your opinion which we dont care! You dont need to repeat like a person with a disability that you dont believe all this. You know this is for people who have a brain and are considerate, not self centered all knowing blokes who just trash the thread.
This is the second time now, stop clogging up the forum with pointless insults with no substance behind them. The only thing you achieve is making yourself look bad while distracting from any discussion at hand.
Post edited August 10, 2019 by user deleted
ambient_orange: Can you get the hell away from this thread. All you do is spread your opinion which we dont care! You dont need to repeat like a person with a disability that you dont believe all this. You know this is for people who have a brain and are considerate, not self centered all knowing blokes who just trash the thread.
DadJoke007: This is the second time now, stop clogging up the forum with pointless insults with no substance behind them. The only thing you achieve is making yourself look bad while distracting from any discussion at hand.
You're not getting enough coffee and hate. lol

I'm out of coffee, so fck me with a red hot poker!
Jeffrey Epstein has died while on suicide watch in a New York City jail. Must be those "satellite waves". o.O
My head hurts.
richlind33: Jeffrey Epstein has died while on suicide watch in a New York City jail. Must be those "satellite waves". o.O
He aint dead, he named too many names, US Govt decided to "dead" him in order to keep him talking, he put alot of rich and powerful names on both sides of the political divide in the firing line, needed to get him somewhere, safe, thats where my money is.
Post edited August 10, 2019 by Lord_Kane
satellite waves? comon now 5G is the new hot thing.
Post edited August 10, 2019 by secuda
richlind33: Jeffrey Epstein has died while on suicide watch in a New York City jail. Must be those "satellite waves". o.O
No one is claiming that, you are the one who say something stupid and then you laugh at everyone. lol the gog sure is full of basement dwellers.
Or some bastard in the staff who disliked him or what he's alleged to have done.

ambient_orange: No one is claiming that, you are the one who say something stupid and then you laugh at everyone. lol the gog sure is full of basement dwellers.
The BIG difference(As I see it) between you and him is that he usually jokes around without calling people names or trying to insult them....and if he does that it's usually not meant to be taken seriously.
Post edited August 10, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: Or some bastard in the staff who disliked him or what he's alleged to have done.

ambient_orange: No one is claiming that, you are the one who say something stupid and then you laugh at everyone. lol the gog sure is full of basement dwellers.
GameRager: The BIG difference(As I see it) between you and him is that he usually jokes around without calling people names or trying to insult them....and if he does that it's usually not meant to be taken seriously.
Whole thread is a joke. A bunch of troll "joke inocently" and then you call them out they have no problem, none at all to just post off topic messages and how much they disbelief the topic, instead of leaving it as is. And then we have troll defenders who have no issue to post "explanations" why im such a bad guy, which is off topic in itself.
ambient_orange: Whole thread is a joke.
==============
A bunch of troll "joke inocently" and then you call them out they have no problem, none at all to just post off topic messages and how much they disbelief the topic, instead of leaving it as is.
==============
And then we have troll defenders who have no issue to post "explanations" why im such a bad guy, which is off topic in itself.
Which is why some are having fun with it.....there's a difference between being overly mean to op and just having a bit of silly fun at their posts. Gotta learn to relax sometimes.
===========
Why leave it as is? Is it harming anyone to joke a bit in a secluded thread every now and then?

Also if you think this is trolling you need to go to a chan site and see actual trolling.....this is nothing compared to actual serious trolling.
============
The thread is spam/random words so who cares if it goes a bit offtopic?

Also yes I see you getting upset over close to nothing and criticized it....albeit in a not too uncivil way.

(Note: Most people you call trolls here are just regulars blowing off steam harmlessly. They are often very helpful to others and civil as well.)
Post edited August 11, 2019 by GameRager