It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ambient_orange: ...what logical reason it is to say that science cannot reach this level of what the OP is telling?
DadJoke007: That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

The burden of proof is always on the one making claims. If you're making outlandish claims, be prepared with proof to back it up or be prepared for ridicule.

Ideas aren't equal until proven otherwise, Russell's teapot and so on.
Read some advertising journals if you'd like to know how easy it is to manipulate human beings. There's a reason that psychologists make shittons of money in advertising -- it works.
DadJoke007: That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

The burden of proof is always on the one making claims. If you're making outlandish claims, be prepared with proof to back it up or be prepared for ridicule.

richlind33: Read some advertising journals if you'd like to know how easy it is to manipulate human beings. There's a reason that psychologists make shittons of money in advertising -- it works.
You mean like this?

I don't oppose the manipulation of humans, there are tons of evidence for it. I oppose making claims without evidence, especially something as big as satellites being used for controlling thoughts.
Post edited August 09, 2019 by user deleted
I really wish they'd use cables for their mind control. It's annoying when it's cloudy or stormy outside and I'm suddenly left with full agency over my thoughts.

Mind control might be bad, but shoddy workmanship is arguably even worse.
Maxvorstadt: Earthlings, we have overtaken the Internet. All your microwaves belong to us now!
Resistance is futile!
You have no chance to survive wave your brain!
Maxvorstadt: Earthlings, we have overtaken the Internet. All your microwaves belong to us now!
Resistance is futile!
Dammit...what will we cook our burritos and overpriced foodstuffs in then? o.0

GameRager: IIRC even scientists are not fully sure how or why magnetism works in some regards.
huppumies: I don't want to talk to a scientist, those fine gentlemen are lying and getting me pissed.
Tru nuff

DadJoke007: I don't oppose the manipulation of humans, there are tons of evidence for it. I oppose making claims without evidence, especially something as big as satellites being used for controlling thoughts.
What if the claim has proof but it would be illegal/unsafe to expose it or the source of it(like gov't/corp secrets) is hard to obtain proof from?

Should we dismiss such claims just because evidence is hard to get or unsafe to disseminate?

(Also that clip you posted: The robots ARE REAL. o.0)
Post edited August 10, 2019 by GameRager
DadJoke007: I don't oppose the manipulation of humans, there are tons of evidence for it. I oppose making claims without evidence, especially something as big as satellites being used for controlling thoughts.
Your skepticism is just part of the mind control. Like the perfect Matrix, it doesn't work! :-P
ambient_orange: ...what logical reason it is to say that science cannot reach this level of what the OP is telling?

The exact expression is "Extraodianary Claims Require Extrorodinaty Proof".
teceem: Your skepticism is just part of the mind control. Like the perfect Matrix, it doesn't work! :-P
IYeah we Skeptics are evil...we actually demand proof and evidence before believing stuff.
I
Post edited August 10, 2019 by dudalb
richlind33: Read some advertising journals if you'd like to know how easy it is to manipulate human beings. There's a reason that psychologists make shittons of money in advertising -- it works.
DadJoke007: You mean like this?

I don't oppose the manipulation of humans, there are tons of evidence for it. I oppose making claims without evidence, especially something as big as satellites being used for controlling thoughts.
Right, but if you substitute telly for "satellite waves", it's all rather moot. How much control do they need? lol

dudalb: The exact expression is "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Proof".

teceem: Your skepticism is just part of the mind control. Like the perfect Matrix, it doesn't work! :-P
dudalb: Yeah we Skeptics are evil...we actually demand proof and evidence before believing stuff.
1. True, but what if the proof is impossible to find/produce? Then the one making the claim is stuck in a near unwinnable situations(with regards to proving his or her claim).

2. Sometimes it's fun to just believe something......as long as it does't harm anyone else, that is.
GameRager: 1. True, but what if the proof is impossible to find/produce? Then the one making the claim is stuck in a near unwinnable situations(with regards to proving his or her claim).
I fail to see the issue in this question.
Is this like Local58?
GameRager: 1. True, but what if the proof is impossible to find/produce? Then the one making the claim is stuck in a near unwinnable situations(with regards to proving his or her claim).
DadJoke007: I fail to see the issue in this question.
The issue is the one making the claim is stuck between a rock and a hard place.....the onus is on them prove said claim but they sometimes can't. So what do they do? Keep trying to make people believe or give up?

paladin181: Is this like Local58?
What's that?

(Can it be found by google/bing/etc?)
Post edited August 10, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: The issue is the one making the claim is stuck between a rock and a hard place.....the onus is on them prove said claim but they sometimes can't. So what do they do? Keep trying to make people believe or give up?
I don't care about what they do or what position they find themselves in.
GameRager: The issue is the one making the claim is stuck between a rock and a hard place.....the onus is on them prove said claim but they sometimes can't. So what do they do? Keep trying to make people believe or give up?
DadJoke007: I don't care about what they do or what position they find themselves in.
Fair enough, but the question still stands and is a valid one to ask, imo.

paladin181: Is this like Local58?
GameRager: What's that?

(Can it be found by google/bing/etc?)
Search Local58 on YouTube, and prepare for a short but creepy experience. Then watch some analysis vids for good information you probably missed. Then go outside and look at the moon.