It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fables22: That's actually laughable - you have no proof whatsoever of who I've warned and who I've reminded of the forum rules, none at all. To give you an idea - it's roughly 3-5 people a day.
Tauto: Okay,so it's laughable.Now you can have another laugh when I say that's easy to say (3-5 people a day).
It's also easy to type I assume.
Tauto: Okay,so it's laughable.Now you can have another laugh when I say that's easy to say (3-5 people a day).
omega64: It's also easy to type I assume.
My mistake (type).
fables22: That's actually laughable - you have no proof whatsoever of who I've warned and who I've reminded of the forum rules, none at all. To give you an idea - it's roughly 3-5 people a day.
Guess there's more drama here than I expected. ;)
Post edited March 08, 2017 by omega64
low rated
omega64: Guess there's more drama here than I expected.
I only come here for the drama.
omega64: Guess there's more drama here than I expected.
Kleetus: I only come here for the drama.
We know.
low rated
phaolo: We know.
Please stop trolling me or I'll have to report you.
phaolo: We know.
Kleetus: Please stop trolling me or I'll have to report you.
Ah now I'm the one trolling..
I simply replied to your statement.
low rated
phaolo: I simply replied to your statement.
It was a negative comment, like all your other ones towards me and your ongoing harassment.

Please cease and desist or I'll report you, I don't want to but you're leaving me no choice.
Kleetus: It was a negative comment, like all your other ones towards me and your ongoing harassment.
Please cease and desist or I'll report you, I don't want to but you're leaving me no choice.
You said that you're here for the drama. (=trolling)
I said that we know that.

If you want to try reporting that, good luck.
Post edited March 09, 2017 by phaolo
low rated
phaolo: You said that you're here for the drama.
I wasn't speaking to you, leave me alone, that's harassment.
phaolo: You said that you're here for the drama.
Kleetus: I wasn't speaking to you, leave me alone, that's harassment.
I see that your latest trick is provoking the community and then calling harassment at each reply..
Ok, you can continue this act alone.
low rated
phaolo: I see that your latest trick is provoking the community and then calling harassment at each reply..
I wasn't speaking to you.

Keep up with the harassment and I'll report you, I won't ask you to leave me alone again.
low rated
Please stop fighting! This is a safe space. A safe thread.
low rated
Emachine9643: Please stop fighting! This is a safe space. A safe thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAeqVGP-GPM
Kleetus: I wasn't speaking to you, leave me alone, that's harassment.
This from the man who followed me around the forum from thread to thread for 4 months straight with "ha ha, you're a buttplug".