It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

timppu: No they are not frozen, you just cut one end open from the plastic and put it into microwave for a couple of minutes, and eat. It is very basic, like minced meat (both pork and beef, like we Finns tend to like our minced meat), ketchup and cheese. Maybe it has some other ingredients too, but not much.
i see, thanks for the explanation!
Anyone know if I can take jamon iberico to the plane from madrid? And ahould I keep it chilled?
RickyAndersen: Anyone know if I can take jamon iberico to the plane from madrid? And ahould I keep it chilled?
It depends on the country of destination's laws. Some countries forbid it because it's an animal product. Which doesn't necessarily stops us from... ahem... trying to sneak it in.

I guess the jamón is already sliced, in which case I would indeed keep it chilled. We usually keep it in the fridge in Spain (unless you have the whole leg with you, which I suppose is not the case).
Post edited October 20, 2018 by Caesar.
RickyAndersen: Anyone know if I can take jamon iberico to the plane from madrid? And ahould I keep it chilled?
Caesar.: It depends on the country of destination's laws. Some countries forbid it because it's an animal product. Which doesn't necessarily stops us from... ahem... trying to sneak it in.

I guess the jamón is already sliced, in which case I would indeed keep it chilled. We usually keep it in the fridge in Spain (unless you have the whole leg with you, which I suppose is not the case).
Thanks for the reply.
Yea, just saw the warning at the airport, it's not allowed.
Guess I'm returning without a single slice... sad.

Well I certainly love Madrid.
Hope I can come again one day.
RickyAndersen: Well I certainly love Madrid.
Hope I can come again one day.
Very glad to read that! :)
Question for someone who lives in a country that uses the metric system (that is, almost anywhere that isn't the US):

How is a car's fuel efficiency reported? Specifically, what units are used, and what would be a good rating and what would be a bad one?
dtgreene: Question for someone who lives in a country that uses the metric system (that is, almost anywhere that isn't the US):

How is a car's fuel efficiency reported? Specifically, what units are used, and what would be a good rating and what would be a bad one?
Litres.
dtgreene: Question for someone who lives in a country that uses the metric system (that is, almost anywhere that isn't the US):

Normally, it's litres/100 km.
For a new model, a good average rating should be under 5 litres/100 km.
kilometers per litre here.
How many kilometers can you get for a litre of gas.

Same as Lone_Scout, around 20 km per litre is economical.
20km/L is good?
That's GREAT.
That's nearly 50 MPG. That's unreal is cars are actually getting 20km/L
However keep in mind that in Europe we use blood.
Telika: However keep in mind that in Europe we use blood.
And beer.
I have a question for fellow GOGers from Kazakhstan.

How accurate is Borat, really?
Urine of young virgins . :p
Well, now the influx of all those machete wielding immigrants make sense. Huh. Ya learn somethin' everyday.