It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RenKalan: added

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
Downfall Redux
FlatOut
FlatOut 2
Flight of the Amazon Queen
Freedom Planet
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Layers of Fear
Risen 3: Titan Lords

gogcovers.com
Very nice!! Thanks again, sir.
added

Californium
The Walking Dead: Michonne

gogcovers.com
I really like your covers, they have that official feel that no other fan-made GOG covers have, I think.

Here are my cover suggestions:

-Mount & Blade: Warband
-FTL Advanced Edition
-Terraria
-Tales of Maj'Eyal

Keep up the good work. :)

Edit: I have a question, by the way - what font do you use for the side of your covers?

Edit 2: I attached some photos of some of my favorite GOG games "physicalized" thanks to your covers, just to show everyone how cool they look, even if printed on regular paper.
Attachments:
Post edited March 14, 2016 by Taro94
Taro94: I really like your covers, they have that official feel that no other fan-made GOG covers have, I think.

Here are my cover suggestions:

-Mount & Blade: Warband
-FTL Advanced Edition
-Terraria
-Tales of Maj'Eyal

Keep up the good work. :)

Edit: I have a question, by the way - what font do you use for the side of your covers?

Edit 2: I attached some photos of some of my favorite GOG games "physicalized" thanks to your covers, just to show everyone how cool they look, even if printed on regular paper.
Those are Really cool!
Are you still taking requests?
I've bought Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 today (huge discount), but I didn't found a (gog) dvd cover in the internet for it.

https://www.gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1
Post edited October 16, 2016 by schnickfitzel
schnickfitzel: Are you still taking requests?
Maybe i'm wrong about that, but it's been a while since i spotted RenKalan on the forum. And considering his last update on this thread was a long time ago, i would guess he's busy with work/life/kids/whatever. Of course i may be wrong and he shows up right after my post... :P

RenKalan: #### Let's ping him and see if he'll get the notification.. #### :P
Also, i can't think of a single reason why his posts aren't highrated yet. Yeah, rep doesn't mean anything as a number, but i guess he would feel good to know his work is appreciated -- and he's done a great work!
Post edited October 17, 2016 by Vythonaut
Vythonaut: <snip>
Well, as long-time contributor Stuff said in the other forum, people do eventually just lose interest in doing covers, or simply no longer have the time. I did an Ultima Collection one myself at one point and did intend to do more, but work and life have simply got in the way, and I'd prefer to use what little free time I have to actually play the games I buy.

Also, while I don't mean to belittle RenKalan's generosity in the tremendous amount of work that he's no doubt put into these covers, they do represent a strong break from the established grey-spine style that Stuff created. There are practical problems too in that he tends to use lots of black in his covers, which tends to increase ink cartridge use massively, which is why I prefer to use more brightly coloured covers that follow Stuff's style. I suspect that this is part of the reason why RenKalan hasn't received the same kind of acknowledgement. Still, my sincere thanks to him/her for the effort they've put in, and I hope my constructive criticism here above isn't mistaken for a lack of gratitude.
jamyskis: ●1 -- There are practical problems too in that he tends to use lots of black in his covers, which tends to increase ink cartridge use massively, which is why I prefer to use more brightly coloured covers that follow Stuff's style.

●2 -- (...) and I hope my constructive criticism here above isn't mistaken for a lack of gratitude.
●1 -- That's a good point; even though I don't own a printer nowadays (i visit a photocopy shop when needed), I can relate to the problem.

●2 -- I don't think you should worry about that. I don't know RenKalan personally, but I don't think he'll misjudge your opinion.
Minecraft Story Mode Season Two,please?