It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

These are great news!
Geez, all these replies in the last three years, and this question still hasn't been marked 'Solved'? =P
We shall keep throwing answers lugum's way until it is solved! :-)
jdsgn: THEY ARE REMOVING EXTRAS???
That is a no-go. I payed for them.
What the heck is going on with GOG recently???
Gilozard: It was a very few extras that had to be removed due to licensing issues. They've upgraded the website since the OP, so if an extra is included with the game it stays with the game even if newer purchases can't access it.
Oh, so they don't actually take something from me that I bought, but the possibility to buy this extra is removed?
That's okay, I guess.
chadjenofsky: We shall keep throwing answers lugum's way until it is solved! :-)
lugum hasn't been spotted in the forum for a long time, so I doubt it will be solved.
low rated
They need Columbo on this case,and maybe after three years it will get solved...
Just for the record, and because they haven't been mentioned before; the following files were there at some point but are gone now:

blackwell_epiphany_demo.zip
lego_batman_avatars.zip
lego_batman_wallpaper.zip
lego_harry_potter_yrs_1_4_wallpaper.zip
lego_harry_potter_yrs_5_7_avatars.zip
lego_harry_potter_yrs_5_7_wallpaper.zip
Loenas: Just for the record, and because they haven't been mentioned before; the following files were there at some point but are gone now:

lego_batman_avatars.zip
That is interesting. Why should they remove a demo from the blackwell epiphany and still sell the complete game? I don't need it but I am very curious about the removing of this bonus material.
Loenas: Just for the record, and because they haven't been mentioned before; the following files were there at some point but are gone now:

lego_batman_avatars.zip
MarkoH01: That is interesting. Why should they remove a demo from the blackwell epiphany and still sell the complete game? I don't need it but I am very curious about the removing of this bonus material.
Might be a part of the unbundling process?
MarkoH01: That is interesting. Why should they remove a demo from the blackwell epiphany and still sell the complete game? I don't need it but I am very curious about the removing of this bonus material.
omega64: Might be a part of the unbundling process?
Doubtful since epiphany never was bundled at all. Only part 1-4 were bundled.
MarkoH01: Doubtful since epiphany never was bundled at all. Only part 1-4 were bundled.
I thought the demo might have been included in the Blackwell Bundle not in Epiphany itself.
My mistake I guess. :P
MarkoH01: Doubtful since epiphany never was bundled at all. Only part 1-4 were bundled.
omega64: I thought the demo might have been included in the Blackwell Bundle not in Epiphany itself.
My mistake I guess. :P
This may be possible - I never had the demo in my games so I don't know where it was.

lego_batman_avatars.zip
It was actually covered in the update thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post5730
No, that happened much earlier. IIRC, when the game was released.
Post edited April 17, 2015 by Loenas
I think Pillars of Eternity's Avatar's extra (pillars_of_eternity_avatars.zip) is now gone.