It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a hand-drawn point-and-click adventure game with a strong 90's vibe.
Genre: Adventure
Discount: 15% off until 2nd February 2022, 2 PM UTC
This was a pleasant surprise to see this title added to GOG. Can't wait to start playing.
Finally arrive!!!!
What a cute adventure!
The design reminds me of some cartoons from my childhood and adolescence.
To the wish list!
Beautiful and super cute, I still can't get over how dinosaurs are so underutilized in video games, both in cartoon and more realistic versions.
There's some incredibly bad nearest neighbour scaling in all of the screenshots. Is that baked in or can I run the game at the art's native resolution (or a multiple thereof)?

EDIT: I'm thinking it might be GOG's fault. If I click "view original" it looks fine, so it seems the NN scaling is being imposed by GOG's web-team. It appears the native art resolution of the game is 640x480 and the screenshots are 1280x960 with the game scaled up exactly 2x.
Post edited January 26, 2022 by ettac orrazib si eman ym
Nice. good point that the soundtrack is free.
Alexim: Beautiful and super cute, I still can't get over how dinosaurs are so underutilized in video games, both in cartoon and more realistic versions.
yeah, it's a shame. this is the only dino-based game I have left unplayed, not counting a mahjongg reskin. have you played zombie dinos? it's prettey cool.
Alexim: Beautiful and super cute, I still can't get over how dinosaurs are so underutilized in video games, both in cartoon and more realistic versions.
Dohi64: yeah, it's a shame. this is the only dino-based game I have left unplayed, not counting a mahjongg reskin. have you played zombie dinos? it's prettey cool.
Not yet but I'm keeping an eye on it since I didn't know about it before its release. I'd pay gold to get Trespasser or Operation Genesis on GOG despite having already played both.
Dinos! Cute! Thanks so much for bringing this here, will pick it up soon :D
Dohi64: yeah, it's a shame. this is the only dino-based game I have left unplayed, not counting a mahjongg reskin. have you played zombie dinos? it's prettey cool.
Alexim: Not yet but I'm keeping an eye on it since I didn't know about it before its release. I'd pay gold to get Trespasser or Operation Genesis on GOG despite having already played both.
me either but I posted a review after playing it. was worth full price in my opinion but I'm partial to fmv and weird stuff like this.
argamasa: Nice. good point that the soundtrack is free.
That's indeed nice. But why put it in a separate DLC instead of adding it to the game as an extra?