It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where magic spells doom.

<span class="bold">Zenith</span>, a tongue-in-cheek fantasy RPG with reckless wizards messing with chaotic powers, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 20% launch discount.

Say what you will about Argus Windell's snobbish attitude and outdated ways but the fact is the man knows how to spell. And that's not all too common in a world full of moronic adventurers, criminally overconfident wizards, and volatile cosmic powers. That's why, following a series of unfortunate events, Argus is forced to come back from his early retirement and help clean up the mess before the whole world goes the way of the complimentary cloth map.
Aside from his deep knowledge of the arcane, Argus can also swing a mean spell, when the situation calls for it. Which is good too, because as the story progresses, and the bosses keep growing toothier and toothier, he will need all the special combos, peculiar artifacts, and clever pop-culture references that he can get his hands on.

Get ready to kick some serious monster butt and scold some seriously incompetent heroes as you reach your spellcasting <span class="bold">Zenith</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 20% discount will last until September 27, 3:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xdT7jbAWz4g
Post edited September 20, 2016 by maladr0Id
EndreWhiteMane: Anybody catch the protagonist's name? Gerard Riviera. :-)
Seriously?

Okay I NEED THIS GAME! XD
JudasIscariot: Right sorry, I meant the slightly downsized screenshot :P I attached the screenshot in its original size :)
tinyE: Either way that is The Riddler! ;P
He's missing the signature ?'s though :P
tinyE: Either way that is The Riddler! ;P
JudasIscariot: He's missing the signature ?'s though :P
If they'd given him his signature, DC would be up their ass with a gang of lawyers right now.
JudasIscariot: He's missing the signature ?'s though :P
tinyE: If they'd given him his signature, DC would be up their ass with a gang of lawyers right now.
Ah but he's only wearing a vest there and not the FULL get up :P
tinyE: If they'd given him his signature, DC would be up their ass with a gang of lawyers right now.
JudasIscariot: Ah but he's only wearing a vest there and not the FULL get up :P
You're taking this too far Judas. :P
EndreWhiteMane: Anybody catch the protagonist's name? Gerard Riviera. :-)
tinyE: Seriously?

Okay I NEED THIS GAME! XD
What got me was the line:
"They enter an ancient ruin and start playing with the glowing shit they find."
Looks a nice RPG, wishlisted for now
JudasIscariot: Ah but he's only wearing a vest there and not the FULL get up :P
tinyE: You're taking this too far Judas. :P
:P
Chaotic power is good!
JudasIscariot:
Judas, it seems that one of the screenshots in the gamecard is duplicated.
JudasIscariot:
park_84: Judas, it seems that one of the screenshots in the gamecard is duplicated.
Thanks, I removed the duplicate and the page will update shortly :)
Ohh.... sooooo close to be in the "Games with same name" thread...
Post edited September 20, 2016 by amok
Looks interesting! I'll be watching the reviews on this.
Definitely interesting. I hope the humour is not too silly.
Game looks nice, but its twisting and turning and propably zooming in and out the objects and screen again, as far as the very small video could show me, besides my pc cant run it , its to old for it and i dont want to run at minimum again.

I have to sit this one out aswell.

Does anyone know if and when more AGS games are coming?
like Kathy Rain and the wadjet eye games.
My pc needs games with very low requirements cause its not fun to play at minimum requirements (been doing that for far to long)

I have the Avadon 3 game( very good game and it runs fine, havent finished yet cause the game is huge)
and the Army Men games which only ran fine one and now they 'lag' all the time, the screen corrupts , so i have to disable almost everyhing i can disable to get the army men games to work properly which distracts from the fun.