It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Where magic spells doom.

<span class="bold">Zenith</span>, a tongue-in-cheek fantasy RPG with reckless wizards messing with chaotic powers, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 20% launch discount.

Say what you will about Argus Windell's snobbish attitude and outdated ways but the fact is the man knows how to spell. And that's not all too common in a world full of moronic adventurers, criminally overconfident wizards, and volatile cosmic powers. That's why, following a series of unfortunate events, Argus is forced to come back from his early retirement and help clean up the mess before the whole world goes the way of the complimentary cloth map.
Aside from his deep knowledge of the arcane, Argus can also swing a mean spell, when the situation calls for it. Which is good too, because as the story progresses, and the bosses keep growing toothier and toothier, he will need all the special combos, peculiar artifacts, and clever pop-culture references that he can get his hands on.

Get ready to kick some serious monster butt and scold some seriously incompetent heroes as you reach your spellcasting <span class="bold">Zenith</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 20% discount will last until September 27, 3:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xdT7jbAWz4g
Post edited September 20, 2016 by maladr0Id
A parody RPG? Something like Bard's Tale (2004)?
i can never say no to a good looking action rpg, and looks like as much fun as a barrel of frogs.

bought!
definitively interesting. Waiting for reviews, now.
looks good, price is great comparing to similar looking titles... so why I'm suspicious? :P
Why is it called "Zenith"? (no major spoilers please)
Grargar: A parody RPG? Something like Bard's Tale (2004)?
Yeah, it does seem very similar to that game. Is Zenith fully 3D or does the perspective keep changing?
Looks fantastic, but what's with The Riddler?
Attachments:
zenith.jpg (86 Kb)
tinyE: Looks fantastic, but what's with The Riddler?
Can't see...you downloaded the thumbnail :P
Looks interesting, I will probably pick it up at some point. The last tongue-in-cheek RPG that I played was Frayed Knights the Skull of S'makh-Daon and I enjoyed it, though it is not on GOG.
Hmmm .
tinyE: Looks fantastic, but what's with The Riddler?
JudasIscariot: Can't see...you downloaded the thumbnail :P
according to my documents it's not a thumbnail
JudasIscariot: Can't see...you downloaded the thumbnail :P
tinyE: according to my documents it's not a thumbnail
Right sorry, I meant the slightly downsized screenshot :P I attached the screenshot in its original size :)
Attachments:
Post edited September 20, 2016 by JudasIscariot
tinyE: according to my documents it's not a thumbnail
JudasIscariot: Right sorry, I meant the slightly downsized screenshot :P I attached the screenshot in its original size :)
Either way that is The Riddler! ;P
Anybody catch the protagonist's name? Gerard Riviera. :-)