It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grenaaaaade!

<span class="bold">Worms Armageddon</span>, a spectacularly heart-worming blast from the past, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

Sergeant Slimytoes looks around suspiciously. Then quietly hops behind his longtime enemy, Dr. Pinkbottom, and allows himself a malicious snicker as he lays down a huge roll of dynamite. Seconds later, the good Doctor is flying halfway through an oversized watermelon and straight into Little Spinspine, sergeant's beloved protégé. They both let out muffled cries of pain, as they roll down the cliff and into the deadly sea below. How tragic... Now let's enjoy it again on replay!
That's the unpredictable chaos and emergent fun of relentless Worms warfare! Employing dozens of crazy weapons, fully destructible maps, heavily customizable gameplay conditions, and hilarious physics, the cute-sounding invertebrates stand ready to spread mischief and mayhem in one of their most explosive adventures ever.

Grab your best buddies, open this can of little fighters, and get ready to cause <span class="bold">Worms Armageddon</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until October 13, 12:59 PM UTC.
StepS_: Since GOG basically is the Steam version (at least, right now), it's the one you need to choose. Note, however, that ReplayShark is a little bit buggy and doesn't include any version checks, so use with caution, and always remove when a new update of the game is out... A rewrite of the module should happen in the future.
Ah. Thanks for the clarification. You might want to update the WormsKB page to reflect that the Steam version of the module is what works with the GOG version.

I hope to see this rewrite as well!
StepS_: While I don't want users to be victims of GOG's poor release implementations (Worms 2 had previously been botched in a similar way, when being put on GOG), and want everyone to enjoy these creations, at the same time I don't want to endorse this behavior from GOG.
What are the issues in the Worms 2 GOG version?
African_wildlife: What are the issues in the Worms 2 GOG version?
The only issue I’ve seen is out-of-sync intro movies. I uploaded fixed media files that you can use here:
Out of sync intro movies: fixed .wmv files (from CD version)

I sent this files to GOG several years ago, but they don’t seem to have included them in their installer yet. Maybe I should send them a reminder about this, it most likely got lost at some point.
Great news ;)

"Worms Armageddon has been out for 21 years and we're pleased to say that a huge new patch is now live for the game!"

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/217200/view/4889171591903920896

Will it be on GOG too?
erbello: Will it be on GOG too?
Should be, but you know how slow GOG is with approving patches, so it's best to wait for next week.
erbello: Great news ;)

"Worms Armageddon has been out for 21 years and we're pleased to say that a huge new patch is now live for the game!"

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/217200/view/4889171591903920896

Will it be on GOG too?
That's weird, why would an old game get a patch.
Truth007: That's weird, why would an old game get a patch.
To update it for those who wish to play it ?
Truth007: That's weird, why would an old game get a patch.
Pouyou-pouyou: To update it for those who wish to play it ?
Couldn't they play it now?
Truth007: Couldn't they play it now?
Yes, but what's the point with your previous question ?
Truth007: Couldn't they play it now?
Pouyou-pouyou: Yes, but what's the point with your previous question ?
Wondering what specifically is being updated.
Truth007: Wondering what specifically is being updated.
The link above says it.
At the end of the announcement, there is this sentence:

"And for the full list of what’s new, check the Update Documentation included with this update!"

Can't find it anywhere. Would like to see the complete detailed list of what got changed. Anybody has it?
idbeholdME: Can't find it anywhere. Would like to see the complete detailed list of what got changed. Anybody has it?
Knock yourself out.

We better be getting that patch...
Post edited July 19, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: Knock yourself out.

We better be getting that patch...
Great. Thanks. They even have the patch for CD version :O

I was mostly interested in whether it makes any gameplay or balance changes. But everything seems to be optional so all good. There is so much QoL stuff in there it's insane.

They have the GOG patch status on that page too. Currently, it's "Pending reply from Team 17". So the process has been started. Hopefully, it eventually gets here.
Post edited July 19, 2020 by idbeholdME