It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A brand new adventure for West of Loathing has just arrived. Reckonin' at Gun Manor is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Solve the mystery of the eponymous Gun Manor and the ghostly carriage that goes there.

Until 28th February, 2 PM UTC, you can buy West of Loathing on GOG.COM with a 30% discount and Reckonin' at Gun Manor DLC with a 15% discount.
Finally, is the OST coming too?

Also the dlc discount isn't showing
Post edited February 21, 2020 by omega64
wow, i began to doubt this would ever show up.
Has the disparity between Gog and steam's updates been solved?

I asked the last time the base game was on sale but didn't get an answer. As much as I think I will like it, I don't want to buy a game if it has been abandoned. And I am not interested in picking it up on steam.
Looks like the base game has been updated as well.
joppo: Has the disparity between Gog and steam's updates been solved?

I asked the last time the base game was on sale but didn't get an answer. As much as I think I will like it, I don't want to buy a game if it has been abandoned. And I am not interested in picking it up on steam.
It was, entirely abandoned. Yet here we are now. It did get an update, can't say if it's the last one. Would assume so?
joppo: Has the disparity between Gog and steam's updates been solved?

omega64: It was, entirely abandoned. Yet here we are now. It did get an update, can't say if it's the last one. Would assume so?
Yes, I suppose. I was very unsure because I didn't see anything in the missing updates column of the 2nd class citizen spreadsheet (thanks again for the hard work BTW), but OTOH I hadn't heard of recent updates for West of Loathing either. Thank you.

We're probably still missing the soundtrack as you said, but at least to me that's less of a concern. Bummer for those who want it, tho.
The game is without the 5 additional achievements of the DLC, will they be added?
been nagging them for a while on steam and they finally bothered to answer the other week. still don't believe they couldn't have done this earlier, even if they were busy with other projects. the content was ready and they even updated the switch port sooner than the gog version, so still not sure if I should wishlist this again, but I'm definitely waiting for a bigger discount.
I think it's up to date now. The changelog isn't there yet and the version on Galaxy and account page shows as 1.11.11.1j in one place and 1.11.1a in another. All this mess aside, after an update there is a "DLC available" sign in the menu which was added in the most recent patch (according to wiki).
Oh my fucking god... only over a year and at least 2 major updates on Steam... it's finally here
Currently at least for me it doesn't appear there is a correct .exe and it's only the 32-bit version for the DLC.
omega64: It was, entirely abandoned. Yet here we are now. It did get an update, can't say if it's the last one. Would assume so?
joppo: Yes, I suppose. I was very unsure because I didn't see anything in the missing updates column of the 2nd class citizen spreadsheet (thanks again for the hard work BTW), but OTOH I hadn't heard of recent updates for West of Loathing either. Thank you.

We're probably still missing the soundtrack as you said, but at least to me that's less of a concern. Bummer for those who want it, tho.
Ah, one of us removed that when the update hit +this dlc release. They forgot to post in the thread. Sorry for the confusion.
Bloody hell, took you guys long enough didn't it?
ABOUT TIME!

EDIT: Is the installer really at the latest version now? It says 1.11.11.1j but not 1.11.11.11 which Steam shows. I could see for myself based on what the latter version's changelog states...

EDIT 2: FYI GOG, "part 1" of the installer is just a separate 32-bit version. So... maybe fix the wording there.

EDIT 3: Okay, it SHOULD be the latest version since the changelog on Steam says "If you don't own all the available DLC, a sign will appear on the main menu" and said sign shows up here.
Post edited February 21, 2020 by Gengar78