It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lead your football club through national championships and to international stardom. WE ARE FOOTBALL is now available on GOG.COM, sporting a 10% discount that will last until 17th June 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
Enjoy and have fun!
On Steam i can mention DLC WE ARE FOOTBALL Edition "Bundesliga". It seems not to be on Gog?
Could you please kindly tell if this DLC will be avaiable here on Gog as well?
Post edited June 10, 2021 by Paraharaha
I didn't see a single hand-egg in the video or screenshots. ;)
ThomNG: Enjoy and have fun!
No Bundesliga DLC, no buy. :(
low rated
Soccer*
From Steam:

CAUTION: The WE ARE FOOTBALL DLC – Edition "Bundesliga" can only be used with German and Chinese language settings. Due to licencing reasons, no original league data can be played with any other language setting.

So that DLC is a pass for me anyway.

I need to find some gameplay videos....
low rated
GOG.com: Lead your football club through national championships and to international stardom.WE ARE FOOTBALL is now available on GOG.COM, sporting a 10% discount that will last until 17th June 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
It's called SOCCER!!

:)
Post edited June 10, 2021 by TheBigCore
no achievements....
Anyone willing to bet this game will lack updates within the coming 1 or 2 months after release ?
low rated
Swissy88: Soccer*
My thinking. Football is that thing only Americans are interested in :D
Does this game have corruption and tax evasion? :D
XYCat: Does this game have corruption and tax evasion? :D
Also needs fake dives and pretend injuries. ;)
Post edited June 10, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
ThomNG: Enjoy and have fun!
You know that no german user will buy that game without the Bundesliga DLC, right? RIGHT???

Remember Bundesliga-Manager. Or Anstoss. Just a thought...
Post edited June 10, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
Swissy88: Soccer*
Not on this side of the pond.