It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
I got the basic version from backing Torment on kickstarter. No DC yet.
Petrell: TO EVERYONE MISSING WL2DC: Is your original WL2 digital classic or digital deluxe edition from kickstarter?
Mine is the Kickstarter Basic Edition and I later purchased the Deluxe Edition Upgrade (and thanks to support, the Classic extras as well).
Petrell: TO EVERYONE MISSING WL2DC: Is your original WL2 digital classic or digital deluxe edition from kickstarter?
bacis edition (15$) upgraded to digital deluxe + special upgrade to classic edition from gog support because DD didnt upgrade properly (i missed OST if I remember corectly) :P
Some other posts reminded me that the question should rather be:

TO EVERYONE MISSING WL2DC: Is your original WL2 basic, digital classic or digital deluxe edition from kickstarter?

Maybe it's link to the special status of the basic edition.
high rated
Hi guys,

We are aware of the issue which causes some Kickstarter backers to not get the Director's Cut version. We've found the the cause of the problem and we are working on a fix that should be ready today.

If you are affected by this and you would like to play the game now, please contact our support department and we will add the game manually to your account.

I'm very sorry for this mistake.

EDIT:
This problem only affects kickstarter backers who have the basic edition, not the classic or deluxe.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Paczyk
Grargar: Mine is the Kickstarter Basic Edition and I later purchased the Deluxe Edition Upgrade (and thanks to support, the Classic extras as well).
Salmanasar: bacis edition (15$) upgraded to digital deluxe + special upgrade to classic edition from gog support because DD didnt upgrade properly (i missed OST if I remember corectly) :P
So the problem probably is with KS WL2 Basic edition. PM'ing blue.

Ninja'd by blue. lol.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Petrell
Paczyk: Hi guys,

We are aware of the issue which causes some Kickstarter backers to not get the Director's Cut version. We've found the the cause of the problem and we are working on a fix that should be ready today.

If you are affected by this and you would like to play the game now, please contact our support department and we will add the game manually to your account.

Can you please address the lack of a Linux version issue too please?
Zoidberg: Still at a disgustingly unfair price, still not interested.

I still have to gather the courage to do the first two Fallouts anyway... :P
Niggles: Do you actually buy anything from here, or just sit around criticising every release?
Don't blame him for that, it's a Belgian gene which makes us criticize everything (e.g.: if we win our football game against Israel this evening will be number 1 in the FIFA ranking - open any of the newspapers today and you will see articles telling how ridiculous and not deserved it is instead of being proud of that :) ).
Zoidberg: Still at a disgustingly unfair price, still not interested.

I still have to gather the courage to do the first two Fallouts anyway... :P
Niggles: Do you actually buy anything from here, or just sit around criticising every release?
Would it help if I said that I also feel that's a disgustingly unfair price for a digital-only purchase, I also "still have to gather the courage to do the first to Fallouts", and I own over 75% of GOG's catalog?

(I know they need to recoup the fixed cost of development, but $40-60 is a price range for a brand new big-box game which needs to work around marginal (per-unit) costs like raw materials, manufacturing, and shipping, not a digital download where, with development costs already recovered, GOG can cover marginal costs and still turn a profit on the $6 they charge for the cheaper classic games.)

EDIT: And the closest I come to being Belgian is that my father was born their while his parents were on their way from Russia to Canada, so it's not just a "Belgian gene".
Post edited October 13, 2015 by ssokolow
high rated

Ganni1987: Can you please address the lack of a Linux version issue too please?
The Linux version is unfortunately delayed because of a game-breaking bug we've found in the release version. The ETA is tomorrow.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Paczyk

EDIT:
This problem only affects kickstarter backers who have the basic edition, not the classic or deluxe.
Can we get both games this way?
I mean, I'm not convinced about all directors cut features and I'd gladly keep both old and new WL2 on my account to play the one that I consider "better" :P
Props to Paczyk for the responses.
Salmanasar: Can we get both games this way?
I mean, I'm not convinced about all directors cut features and I'd gladly keep both old and new WL2 on my account to play the one that I consider "better" :P
That's the idea. You'll have two boxes in your library, one for the original version and another one for the Director's Cut.
cal74: Don't blame him for that, it's a Belgian gene which makes us criticize everything
I rather tought it was in the French genes ;) Maybe Zoidberg is one of those Northern-French who crossed the border :o)

---------------------

Anyway, I found the DC of Wasteland 2 in my library but it wasn't next to the orginal (a few items apart). I'm happy that I'm finally gonna play this game ^o^

EDIT:
Salmanasar: Can we get both games this way?
In all cases both edition are being kept on user's shelf so you can choose whichever you prefer. ;)