It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
Still nothing... What a marvelous launch!
I am also still waiting. You could try to check your account with the following link. This should "refresh" your account:

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
When I got my update, I received an order confirmation email for the Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Classic Edition. So for those of you waiting, that should be a sign that it's been added to your account.
Godfather101: hmm, still did not get my update.

Its a little bit confusing that Paczyk told us it would be in our library in 2 hours,
and the support tells xxswatelitexx that it could take a while till the eveniong or tomorrow.
Well considering 2 hours have passed - I think you have your answer right there.

Its a little bit confusing that Paczyk told us it would be in our library in 2 hours,
and the support tells xxswatelitexx that it could take a while till the eveniong or tomorrow.
Sorry, but this takes longer than expected. Right now ~30% of affected users should have the game on their accounts.
Still no directors cut here.
Paczyk: Sorry, but this takes longer than expected.
Anything we can do to help, other than not posting tickets/replies?
how do I get Wasteland and Bards Tales. Cant find them
blight2123: how do I get Wasteland and Bards Tales. Cant find them
please wait a bit more. they are currently in the progress and it should not take very long. just give them a couple of hours and hopefully everyhting is fine. if it's not there by tomorrow maybe send a support ticket.
Trilarion: please wait a bit more. they are currently in the progress and it should not take very long. just give them a couple of hours and hopefully everyhting is fine. if it's not there by tomorrow maybe send a support ticket.
thanks for the info!
I have received my update now.

I have not been in a great hurry, though I do appreciate GOG's responsiveness on the issue.

Paczyk: Sorry, but this takes longer than expected. Right now ~30% of affected users should have the game on their accounts.
If the "camera patch" also related to this (for instance in a one-problem-at-a-time queuing way), or can it be expected to appear on gog independantly from the KS backers library difficulties ?
Post edited October 14, 2015 by Telika
Thanks got the DC in my account now thanks support and gog.
Btw., the Bards Tale games from the BT4 Kickstarter are available for download right from your inXile backer site, if you are a BT4 backer. Check the Downloads menu.
KS backer here, still can't see DC in my library.