It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
Thanks for the update and the 'extra'.

Gosh, I'm curious to see what it is :-)
Thank you for the update. I now eagerly await the director's cut :)
Oh man, instead of playing this I'm stuck with Huniepop and I got to say, that one is overrated.
Aningan: I'm stuck with Huniepop and I got to say, that one is overrated.
Wait for the director's cut (and hope they don't set the camera closer).
Paczyk: Quick update regarding the "where is my Wasteland 2: Director's Cut?!" issue:

We are now in the process of adding Wasteland 2: Director's Cut to affected accounts, this should be done in about 2 hours. In addition, we're adding a little something extra to the Director's Cut as an apology from us and inXile for the inconvenience. Keep an eye out for this once you have Wasteland 2: Director's Cut in your account. ;)

Once again, please accept our apologies for this!

Edit:
btw, the Linux version and the camera fix will be live in about 3 hours.
If the something Extra is beer i Wholeheartedly approve :)

JK, Thanks for keeping us updated it really is appreciated .
Sweet, it is now showing in my account. Thanks for the extra goodies.
lightningrod1: If the something Extra is beer i Wholeheartedly approve :)
Close enough.
Still not showing up for me. :(
Gothenem: Still not showing up for me. :(
I contacted support a while back - they said it could take a while. They are adding each manually and may only be done by evening. So if it is not there by tomorrow - contact them if they missed you.

Even I still didn't get mine.
Gothenem: Still not showing up for me. :(
xxswatelitexx: I contacted support a while back - they said it could take a while. They are adding each manually and may only be done by evening. So if it is not there by tomorrow - contact them if they missed you.

What kind of system are they using that it needs to be added manually. :P
omega64: What kind of system are they using that it needs to be added manually. :P
One made by GOG™.
I just got my DC update. It includes the Classic Edition extras, when I previously only had the Basic Edition. Good show, GOG and inXile!!

Edit: and YES, it shows up in the GOG catalog as owned!!
Post edited October 14, 2015 by yyahoo
xxswatelitexx: I contacted support a while back - they said it could take a while. They are adding each manually and may only be done by evening. So if it is not there by tomorrow - contact them if they missed you.

omega64: What kind of system are they using that it needs to be added manually. :P
No idea, that is what the support guy told me.
Though technically he didn't say "manually" he said one at a time.

But I got the mail from him an hour ago ( 8 am ) - and it claimed it may only be done by evening or tomorrow.
Unfortunately I don't know if its my evening or their evening.
hmm, still did not get my update.

Its a little bit confusing that Paczyk told us it would be in our library in 2 hours,
and the support tells xxswatelitexx that it could take a while till the eveniong or tomorrow.
Still waiting...