It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
Ganni1987: Can you please address the lack of a Linux version issue too please?
Paczyk: The Linux version is unfortunately delayed because of a game-braking bug we've found in the release version. The ETA is tomorrow.
I'm curious: What's the bug?
Paczyk: The Linux version is unfortunately delayed because of a game-braking bug we've found in the release version. The ETA is tomorrow.
I'm not having any problem with the DC and I'm playing on Windows but, regardless, thanks for the feedback...
Petrell: TO EVERYONE MISSING WL2DC: Is your original WL2 digital classic or digital deluxe edition from kickstarter?
Mine just says Wasteland 2. No extra words nor store page that I can see.
dtgreene: I'm curious: What's the bug?
Paczyk: a game-braking bug
The game either stops when you don't want it to or doesn't stop when you do want it, obviously. :P
cal74: Don't blame him for that, it's a Belgian gene which makes us criticize everything
catpower1980: I rather tought it was in the French genes ;) Maybe Zoidberg is one of those Northern-French who crossed the border :o)
Or maybe he is one of the guys wanting to attach Belgium to France.

It'd be nice to have "Rien à déclarer" in the video section of the store so we can relaunch the French-Belgian flame war :)
Paczyk: a game-braking bug
ssokolow: The game either stops when you don't want it to or doesn't stop when you do want it, obviously. :P
Really good one. Just what I needed before the lunch time...
Post edited October 13, 2015 by cal74
Supposedly they really consolized the camera angle for this release and you can't zoom out nearly as much as you could before so it looks like I might have to wait even longer still to give this a try :/
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Pheace
Petrell: TO EVERYONE MISSING WL2DC: Is your original WL2 digital classic or digital deluxe edition from kickstarter?
shoveling: Mine just says Wasteland 2. No extra words nor store page that I can see.
Blues already figured out the problem. It's with Kickstarter WL2 Digital Basic Edition. Contact support to get it immidiately or wait till blues fix it for all.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Petrell
Paczyk: The Linux version is unfortunately delayed because of a game-breaking bug we've found in the release version. The ETA is tomorrow.
Thank you. :-)
Paczyk: Hi guys,

We are aware of the issue which causes some Kickstarter backers to not get the Director's Cut version. We've found the the cause of the problem and we are working on a fix that should be ready today.

If you are affected by this and you would like to play the game now, please contact our support department and we will add the game manually to your account.

I'm very sorry for this mistake.

EDIT:
This problem only affects kickstarter backers who have the basic edition, not the classic or deluxe.
Thank you! I await the upgrade to the Basic version when it's ready. :)
Petrell: Blues already figured out the problem. It's with Kickstarter WL2 Digital Basic Edition. Contact support.
What's the difference between the Basic and Classic editions? I got my key from backing The Bard's Tale, so I assume it's the lowest tier, but I have no idea what the difference is between the editions.
loobdabeast: I own Wasteland 2 on GOG after backing it on Kickstarter; however, the new Director’s Cut isn’t in my account. Is anyone else having the same issue or know what I have to do to access the game?
Same here... :o/
Attachments:
I don't have the DC yet, but thank you inXile for the cool free upgrade!
Petrell: Blues already figured out the problem. It's with Kickstarter WL2 Digital Basic Edition. Contact support.
JaqFrost: What's the difference between the Basic and Classic editions? I got my key from backing The Bard's Tale, so I assume it's the lowest tier, but I have no idea what the difference is between the editions.
It's some additional goodies as the soundtrack, concept art pdf and wallpapers.
JaqFrost: What's the difference between the Basic and Classic editions? I got my key from backing The Bard's Tale, so I assume it's the lowest tier, but I have no idea what the difference is between the editions.
I don't have basic edition but you could compare your goodies to classic goodies:
manual+ 3 Wallpapers (1440p)+ reference card+ map + Official Soundtrack (MP3) + Official Soundtrack (FLAC) + soundtrack (4 choir songs, FLAC) + soundtrack (4 choir songs, MP3) + Concept Art Book

If I were to guess, basic edition lacks soundtrack and art book. Kickstarter page says you only get the game.
Chamb: The freezing on loading the game details is fixed now. We are investigating why Kickstarter backers do not have Director's Cut on their accounts. Stay tuned.
JiminyJickers: Probably because the Kickstarter versions are treated as separate games for some reason by Gog. They don't show as owned in the store and we do not receive any update notifications for them. I have sent this through to support before but just got a reply that they will pass the info on.

I would prefer if Gog can treat Kickstarter owners as proper owners.
This!...so much this!