It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, the ultimate version of inXile's ultimate post-apo RPG is here, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

The wasteland series is simultaneously the mother, grandfather, and weird uncle of post-apocalyptic gaming, reactive RPG gameplay, and huge, huge freedom. It's a series that pioneered multi-path problem solving, difficult, long-lasting choices and the power to determine your playstyle. It's the essence of what mature RPGs should be.

Today, Wasteland 2 becomes even better with the Director's Cut upgrade, free for everyone who owns the game already.
The Director's Cut upgrade features a complete graphics overhaul. Upgraded to the newest version of the Unity 5 engine, it runs better, supports controllers, and looks more beautiful than ever with all-new environment art, character models, and enhanced light and shadows.

In Wasteland 2: Director's Cut you'll also be treated to over 8,000 new lines of engaging, voiced dialog, as well as completely new gameplay elements: Perks are bonuses allowing you to achieve a new level of mastery in your skills, while Quirks - personality traits that come with a bit of the good, and a bit of the bad - allow you to put a personal twist on your new characters.

Your classic edition comes complete with a copy of: Wasteland 1, Concept Art Book, Choir Songs EP,Wasteland 2 OST.

Or you can go all-out with the Deluxe Edition for even more extra content including: The Bard’s Tale, Novella-All Bad Things, Novella-Earth Transformed, Novella-Death Machines and all the Classic edition goodies.

Return to the wasteland with <span class="bold">Wasteland 2: Director's Cut</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Paczyk
low rated
Still at a disgustingly unfair price, still not interested.

I still have to gather the courage to do the first two Fallouts anyway... :P
Only 15GB? Did GOG secretly implement compression?
No the developers said because of Unity 5 the game will be smaller....
Well, looks like it's time to play Wasteland 2 again
Is the DC english only ? No translations of the 8000 lines of dialogs ? Is it planned for the future ?
Can't open download page on either the original WL2 or DC. The page is stuck loading forever.
Attachments:
MaxFulvus: Is the DC english only ? No translations of the 8000 lines of dialogs ? Is it planned for the future ?
It has the languages included :)
I own Wasteland 2 on GOG after backing it on Kickstarter; however, the new Director’s Cut isn’t in my account. Is anyone else having the same issue or know what I have to do to access the game?
loobdabeast: I own Wasteland 2 on GOG after backing it on Kickstarter; however, the new Director’s Cut isn’t in my account. Is anyone else having the same issue or know what I have to do to access the game?
I do, but it currently seems to be inaccessible and I'll have to wait for it.
low rated
MaxFulvus: Is the DC english only ? No translations of the 8000 lines of dialogs ? Is it planned for the future ?
The time and money it would take them to translate the entire game into another language would be better spent by those people just learning to speak English (and better English if you know some already). No one needs to speak any other languages. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
Oh heck yes, thank you very much. Now I can play the game after waiting so patiently for over a year or so.
loobdabeast: I own Wasteland 2 on GOG after backing it on Kickstarter; however, the new Director’s Cut isn’t in my account. Is anyone else having the same issue or know what I have to do to access the game?
Yeah I am having the same issue. I got mine from a key after backing Torment at a higher bracket. I think they haven't updated it for people who got it through a key vs people who bought it from GOG.
I have the same problem. >_>

My Steam copy updated properly, but I'm still waiting for the GOG version.
JudasIscariot: It has the languages included :)
Great, thank you ! There is no mention of other languages on the download page, you should fix it !