It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wartile is now available DRM-free. Get it -50% until August 2nd, 1 PM UTC.

Once you buy the game, be sure to unlock the soundtrack DLC which is free until August 8th, 1 PM UTC.

Wartile is a cool-down based game that keeps the action flowing, with ample opportunities to plan your moves. Experience a living, breathing tabletop video game that invites the player into a miniature universe full of small adventures set in beautifully handcrafted diorama battle boards inspired by Norse mythology to honor the Vikings!

Be sure to check other Deck13 games on sale until August 2nd, 1 PM UTC.
Hm,...this looks awesome.
But wasn't there some criticism, that while it looks great, the actual gameplay was lacking?

I think I remember something like that...

For now it goes onto my wishlist...have to look up reviews first.
Cool game. I remember playing a beta, or a demo, some time ago.
Nice title, but not for everyone. Real-time, not sure if there's some sort of tactical pause... That can ruin the fun of many strategic players. Good in other aspects, specially visuals.
I'll keep it wishlisted till I decide if I should get it...
Lone_Scout: Real-time, not sure if there's some sort of tactical pause... That can ruin the fun of many strategic players.
Good in other aspects, specially visuals.
I'll keep it wishlisted till I decide if I should get it...
I knew there was something which kept me from getting too excited over this release.
Thanks for the reminder...
I had a quick look at the Steam forums and that suggested there is a pause in which you can give commands as well as time slowdowns. Though something like that really needs to be made clear in the description of the game...
I found it rather.. boring. Was one of my worst purchases in recent years, though i don't make many.
Wishlisted for now. Not really sure if the real-time tactical game with cards is my cup of tea.
BitMaster_1980: I had a quick look at the Steam forums and that suggested there is a pause in which you can give commands as well as time slowdowns. Though something like that really needs to be made clear in the description of the game...
Well, they kind of mention it:

"Wartile is a cool-down based game that keeps the action flowing, with ample opportunities to plan your moves. Although it contains the strategic elements from turn-based games, a mixture of slow down features and cool-down based gameplay maintains the tension of battle while allowing for breathing room to make tactical decisions"
AWG43: Wishlisted for now. Not really sure if the real-time tactical game with cards is my cup of tea.
Same here.
Post edited July 26, 2019 by BreOl72
BitMaster_1980: I had a quick look at the Steam forums and that suggested there is a pause in which you can give commands as well as time slowdowns. Though something like that really needs to be made clear in the description of the game...
BreOl72: Well, they kind of mention it:

"Wartile is a cool-down based game that keeps the action flowing, with ample opportunities to plan your moves. Although it contains the strategic elements from turn-based games, a mixture of slow down features and cool-down based gameplay maintains the tension of battle while allowing for breathing room to make tactical decisions"
AWG43: Wishlisted for now. Not really sure if the real-time tactical game with cards is my cup of tea.
BreOl72: Same here.
Yes, based on just that I'm more likely to avoid it. However, on the Steam forums I stumbled into a post which suggests there is a real pause as well. If that is actually true, this fact *really* needs to be part of the game description.
I've had my eye on this for a while, great to see it here. Though I have to say, I'm always amazed when reminded it's not a turn based game, which would be thousand times better. As such it's not an insta-buy, but I'll have to get it eventually anyway.
Never heard of this game, but concept and execution looks fantastic, instabuy.
Thank you for releasing it here! :)
Thanks for the soundtrack!

Now add achievements and I'll buy it.

Thanks bro!
Ehm, regarding tile in our profile, there is this piece of text that shouldn´t probably be there :D
Attachments:
01.png (141 Kb)
love the look of this game
Tarhiel: Ehm, regarding tile in our profile, there is this piece of text that shouldn´t probably be there :D
Considering that its original release was about 1 and half a year ago "not this new" seems like a correct statement to me.