It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They hunger.

Tyranids, a new DLC pack for Warhammer 40K: Gladius is now available DRM-free. The base game is now 25% off until Januray 20th, 11pm UTC.

Never ones to pass up on an opportunity at hubris, the Imperials assumed to keep the Tyranids under lock and chain, experimenting on them in their secret facilities in Gladius Prime. But now the swarm is loose and they consume endlessly. With deadly new units and gameplay mechanics, they could be the ones to finally bite off the war-torn face of the region.
For whatever reason, the link to Tyranids (https://www.gog.com/game/warhammer_40000_gladius_tyranids) doesn't work.

Edit: the reason seems to be that you've used the wrong url address.

Edit 2: Why can I no longer see this thread on the forum?

Edit 3: Nevermind, it's back now.
Post edited January 15, 2019 by MightyPinecone
Now I've got a dilemma.

On the one hand, I really like Gladius, but on the other - I'm not especially interested about Tyranids. Tau, Mechanicus, Sisters of Battle, Chaos - would grab immediately any of those, but Tyranids? Meh.
Post edited January 15, 2019 by MartiusR
Looking forward to this. Instabought!
Is there a reason the DLC is more expensive than the main game?
DaiKaiser93: Is there a reason the DLC is more expensive than the main game?
Maybe regional pricing shenanigans? Right now I see it is cheaper, even with the main game's current discount.
I'll pick it up at some point almost certainly but ~$15 for 6mb of added content? That's a bit rich for my blood, think I'll wait for a sale.

I do hope they keep rolling out new races, I'd buy them all, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they changed them up to be a bit more reasonaibly priced. *or* if they want to sell at this price point include some added narrative elements to intro each new faction more fully, the 40k setting has a lot of lore they could use for that after all.
Umm, $21 when the base game is $34 ($46 not on sale) - Prices are AU

Who decided that price?
got it, thanks gog... now if you fix the download so we can actually play it that would be great as well guys

p.s, a workaround for Galaxy users is to uninstall the game then reinstall it... looks like the base launcher has changed to allow tyranids

p.p,s don't charge a tyranid line with orc boys or you won't be seeing them again ;)
Attachments:
order.jpg (24 Kb)
play.jpg (44 Kb)
charge.jpg (258 Kb)
Post edited January 16, 2019 by ussnorway
RoseLegion: I'll pick it up at some point almost certainly but ~$15 for 6mb of added content? That's a bit rich for my blood, think I'll wait for a sale.

I do hope they keep rolling out new races, I'd buy them all, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they changed them up to be a bit more reasonaibly priced. *or* if they want to sell at this price point include some added narrative elements to intro each new faction more fully, the 40k setting has a lot of lore they could use for that after all.
It's because they've implemented actual content of DLC in latest patch, and what's we're buying is only "unlocking" this content.

One of the reasons is multiplayer mode - people who don't have this DLC, can stil play in multiplayer mode with people who have it (it works in the same way with additional units DLC).

It may sounds a bit odd, but IMO it's quite nice solution, because it's not forcing anyone to buy this DLC in order to play in MP with anyone, no matter if owns DLC or not.
Post edited January 16, 2019 by MartiusR
RoseLegion: I'll pick it up at some point almost certainly but ~$15 for 6mb of added content? That's a bit rich for my blood, think I'll wait for a sale.

MartiusR: It's because they've implemented actual content of DLC in latest patch, and what's we're buying is only "unlocking" this content.

One of the reasons is multiplayer mode - people who don't have this DLC, can stil play in multiplayer mode with people who have it (it works in the same way with additional units DLC).

It may sounds a bit odd, but IMO it's quite nice solution, because it's not forcing anyone to buy this DLC in order to play in MP with anyone, no matter if owns DLC or not.
Interesting, I did not know that.
That does indeed provide more value for the price.
Thanks for the heads up.