It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus is now available DRM-free. Get it 35% off until August 1st, 1pm UTC.

Take control of one of the most technologically advanced armies in the Imperium - The Adeptus Mechanicus. As Magos Dominus Faustinius, you’ll lead the expedition on the newly rediscovered Necron planet of Silva Tenebris. Customize your team, manage resources, discover long-forgotten tech, and control your Tech-Priests’ every move.
SeduceMePlz: Heretek+ is the deluxe edition of the expansion - it doesn't include the base game (unless I have it wrong).
Maxvorstadt: But usually the storepage of a DLC says that the base game is required to play it. Here is not such a statement. And the storepage says nothing about expansion or DLC, it reads like it is an edition of the game together with the DLC.
Looks like is does need base game, can anyone confirm?
Yes, it needs the base game because the dlc adds a new class to the base game. Come on, it is not that hard to understand.
This gives me strong Incubation vibes. Is it anything similar?
Still no Arc Scourge download for Omnissiah Edition. Sent a support ticket this morning, was hoping it'd be sorted by now.
SeduceMePlz: Meaning you need either Mechanicus & Heretek or Omnissiah Edition & Heretek+ (depending on whether you want the extra items, artbooks, soundtracks, etc) for all of the story content. Right?
As far as I'm concerned it's only one option Omnissiah Edition & Heretek+ because you get access to the soundtrack. Just listen to this.

Unfortunately I've played this on STEAM, and I'll wait for a slightly larger discount. :(
SeduceMePlz: Still no Arc Scourge download for Omnissiah Edition. Sent a support ticket this morning, was hoping it'd be sorted by now.
You bought the Omnissiah Edition and didn't get the Arc Scourge? You should be able to equip it, at the start of the first mission, but CAUTION: not during the tutorial mission! If you don't have it, then that is a bug.

If you did buy the Omnissiah Edition could you check and let me know if the soundtrack is FLAC or MP3?

For those wondering if the Arc Scourge is a good weapon, I'd say yes! It's the only AOE weapon that doesn't have friendly fire. All other AOE weapons also damage your troops if they are in range. It's also very cost effective, since every second shot is free.
Post edited July 26, 2019 by MadalinStroe
There’s a Mac version? Do my eyes deceive me? I don’t think I’ve seen a Mac warhammer game here before....
SeduceMePlz: Still no Arc Scourge download for Omnissiah Edition. Sent a support ticket this morning, was hoping it'd be sorted by now.
MadalinStroe: You bought the Omnissiah Edition and didn't get the Arc Scourge? You should be able to equip it, at the start of the first mission, but CAUTION: not during the tutorial mission! If you don't have it, then that is a bug.
Thanks for the info. GOG added an installer for Arc Scourge this morning. Larger than expected at 194 MB (instead of a very small file that simply unlocks the content), but if it works then it's all good.

MadalinStroe: If you did buy the Omnissiah Edition could you check and let me know if the soundtrack is FLAC or MP3?
I'm working the rest of the weekend and probably won't download until early next week, but in case it might help you determine the format:

Soundtrack for Omnissiah Edition is 42 MB.
Soundtrack for Heretek+ is 34 MB.
SeduceMePlz: Soundtrack for Omnissiah Edition is 42 MB.
Soundtrack for Heretek+ is 34 MB.
Thank you! Unfortunately at that size, that can only be MP3. The soundtrack is so amazing that it deserved better.
okay, GoG, now its time to bring Dawn of War there
What happened to the Linux version? Talk about bait and switch. Thankfully I decided to put it off after seeing the complaint about missing Linux builds. I was on the fence with this one, especially given the higher prices, but lack of Linux support has pushed me off.
Post edited July 26, 2019 by darktjm
htown1980: There’s a Mac version? Do my eyes deceive me? I don’t think I’ve seen a Mac warhammer game here before....
I could have sworn they had the Mac version of Warhammer Armageddon here at one time.
Deus Ex ¿Machanicus or Mechanicus? ;)
Attachments: