It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Killer riffs.

<span class="bold">Fractured Worlds</span>, & <span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead Through The Ages</span>, two heavy-metal pieces of DLC that invite you back into the action/RPG mayhem of Victor Vran, are now available DRM-Free on GOG.com, with a 10% launch discount.

If you've made your Victor Vran into a seasoned monster-hunter that hardly breaks a sweat going against hordes of beefy horrors, <span class="bold">Fractured Worlds</span> is the place for you. Reach lvl. 60 while exploring four randomly generated dungeons that change daily, an endless dungeon called The Fracture, new enemies, recipes, and an item type (talisman), plus a new story involving the mysterious Astrolabe.

Follow <span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead Through The Ages</span> and powerslide your way through an epic adventure full of rock-inspired scenery, enemies, and rewards! Unlock face-melting demon powers, find new destiny cards, yield weaponized Guitars, and dress like the immortal legends Lemmy, Phil, and Mikkey while their music is blaring in the background. Rock on!

The 10% discount will last until June 12, 7AM UTC.

Watch the trailer for Fractured Worlds.

Watch the trailer for Mot&ouml;rhead Through The Ages.
Post edited June 13, 2017 by maladr0Id
Wishlisted for a future purchase
xxxIndyxxx: I wonder if there is some kind of garantee that this Motörhead DLC doesn't turn into an RTS after half an hour??
Vran is secretly an RTS and I didn't know :O?

Did I miss something or is a bunch of stuff on sale without announcement?

Edit: Now the summer sale signs have flickered on :P. Sad to see it's not an experience sale :(.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by The_Gypsy
GOG.com: Follow <span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead Through The Ages</span> and powerslide your way through an epic adventure full of rock-inspired scenery, enemies, and rewards! Unlock face-melting demon powers, find new destiny cards, yield weaponized Guitars, and dress like the immortal legends Lemmy, Phil, and Mikkey while their music is blaring in the background. Rock on!
what.
xxxIndyxxx: I wonder if there is some kind of garantee that this Motörhead DLC doesn't turn into an RTS after half an hour??
The_Gypsy: Vran is secretly an RTS and I didn't know :O?

Edit: Now the summer sale signs have flickered on :P. Sad to see it's not an experience sale :(.
I'm guessing a joke about another big metal game called - oh my God I totally forgot the name. Tim Schafer game with Jack Black as the main character and a ton of those sorts of music stars in it. It's here on GoG and in previes / on release it really did totally hide the fact that a lot of the combat in the game was an RTS-lite minigame.

Ixamyakxim: I'm guessing a joke about another big metal game called - oh my God I totally forgot the name. Tim Schafer game with Jack Black as the main character and a ton of those sorts of music stars in it. It's here on GoG and in previes / on release it really did totally hide the fact that a lot of the combat in the game was an RTS-lite minigame.
Brutal Legend?
UnrealDelusion: Brutal Legend?
Yup LOL. Total "brain fart" - as I'm typing I'm sitting here thinking "Wow I completely just lost the name of this game."
op2017si: Nope. Not this time. This is the joke :P
maladr0Id: Uhhhm, yes, that's what it was - a joke haha. Totally not a typo that was silently fixed.
HAHA :D :)
Lemmy and Lloyd Kaufmann?
Sounds appealing...
victor vran is one of those games you keep loaded just to pop in now and then for mindless enjoyable shooting. been playing for a long while, no where near done with the first main story line, whatever that is. will keep these dlc on the back burner til the day i actually finish the first one
Oblivion, Fallout 3/NV, Dragon's Dogma, Senua’s Sacrifice... So many worthy buys here lately that I'm reluctant to spend $20 on DLC... But I really enjoyed Victor Vran... So... Bought.

Please bring the soundtrack and artbook to GOG, too.
OK, don't laugh.

Disclaimer: I bought the original, but haven't played it yet.

Now I'm looking at this Fractured DLC and it says something like "new dungeons daily". That wording makes me think this is an online game, like those "find the hidden object" games that my wife plays that you need to be online to get "new challenges daily".

So... is this an online game? Do you need to be online to pickup the "daily dungeon"? Or does it just randomly generate a new dungeon on your PC when the date changes? Enquiring mind(s) want to know.

Ixamyakxim: I'm guessing a joke about another big metal game called - oh my God I totally forgot the name. Tim Schafer game with Jack Black as the main character and a ton of those sorts of music stars in it. It's here on GoG and in previes / on release it really did totally hide the fact that a lot of the combat in the game was an RTS-lite minigame.
yeah that's what i meant ;)

Makes sense now, thanks. A friend of mine is going to be sorely disappointed whenever they finally fire Brutal Legend up.
The_Gypsy: Makes sense now, thanks. A friend of mine is going to be sorely disappointed whenever they finally fire Brutal Legend up.
Yeah it was a little odd. It starts off like an action adventure game. It has a neat open world you can walk around in and at almost any time you can summon a hotrod and cruise around instead.

You get into a few small 3rd person fights here and there but the majority of combat comes in the form of setpiece RTS minigames. You still control your character and fight in third person but you also want to build a few buildings and command groups of guys. I forget the exact mechanics but I remember being surprised that it was the main mode of fighting because the promos / previews etc really never talked about that aspect of the game.

I thought it was going to be a 3rd person action adventure game - the first time I fought one of the RTS battles I thought "Okay, interesting." And then it was largely the way you fought from then on LOL (aside from beating up a small group of guys here and there).

I STILL think entering the Emo swamp, with the music picking up and the weird little monologue is one of the greatest moments in gaming though. Pretty nice little interlude.