It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Killer riffs.

<span class="bold">Fractured Worlds</span>, & <span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead Through The Ages</span>, two heavy-metal pieces of DLC that invite you back into the action/RPG mayhem of Victor Vran, are now available DRM-Free on GOG.com, with a 10% launch discount.

If you've made your Victor Vran into a seasoned monster-hunter that hardly breaks a sweat going against hordes of beefy horrors, <span class="bold">Fractured Worlds</span> is the place for you. Reach lvl. 60 while exploring four randomly generated dungeons that change daily, an endless dungeon called The Fracture, new enemies, recipes, and an item type (talisman), plus a new story involving the mysterious Astrolabe.

Follow <span class="bold">Mot&ouml;rhead Through The Ages</span> and powerslide your way through an epic adventure full of rock-inspired scenery, enemies, and rewards! Unlock face-melting demon powers, find new destiny cards, yield weaponized Guitars, and dress like the immortal legends Lemmy, Phil, and Mikkey while their music is blaring in the background. Rock on!

The 10% discount will last until June 12, 7AM UTC.

Watch the trailer for Fractured Worlds.

Watch the trailer for Mot&ouml;rhead Through The Ages.
Post edited June 13, 2017 by maladr0Id
Hmm... this or New Vegas and Dragon Dogma...
It's spelled Motörhead, not Mötorhead.
WereCatf: It's spelled Motörhead, not Mötorhead.
Nope. Not this time. This is the joke :P
Base game wasn't bad but I don't have my saves anymore. So, pass.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Laberbacke
So Fractured Worlds is randomized Dungeons and increased level cap for most part. Yeaaaaaah not worth the full price.

‘Motörhead: Through the Ages - this seems more interesting and adding a tad more content and looks like a good purchase if you want more Victor Vraning.

But sadly I'm personally not fan of the whole region pricing(yes, I can the wallet funds for future purchase but you know prefer not to).
Really enjoyed the main game. Glad to see some DLC for it. The Motorhead is an insta-buy. The other however seems very expensive for a randomiser.
high rated
WereCatf: It's spelled Motörhead, not Mötorhead.
op2017si: Nope. Not this time. This is the joke :P
Uhhhm, yes, that's what it was - a joke haha. Totally not a typo that was silently fixed.
op2017si: Nope. Not this time. This is the joke :P
maladr0Id: Uhhhm, yes, that's what it was - a joke haha. Totally not a typo that was silently fixed.
LOL!
maladr0Id: Uhhhm, yes, that's what it was - a joke haha. Totally not a typo that was silently fixed.
Now go and repent :|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOoE7m924-E
godunow: Hmm... this or New Vegas and Dragon Dogma...
While VV and NV/DD are totally different games if you really would like an opinion I would say get New Vegas and Dragon's Dogma. Those two games are much MUCH better than Victor Vran in my opinion.
Wow! I have to say, that they are a little pricey for DLCs. Both cost 3/4 the price of the base game with nowhere near the same amount of content. Great to see the DLCS here though. People were wondering when they would arrive.
UnrealDelusion: While VV and NV/DD are totally different games if you really would like an opinion I would say get New Vegas and Dragon's Dogma. Those two games are much MUCH better than Victor Vran in my opinion.
This. NV and DD: DA are a better value for your money by a long shot.
godunow: Hmm... this or New Vegas and Dragon Dogma...
Post edited June 06, 2017 by paladin181
Thiev: Now go and repent :|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOoE7m924-E
Fine. But remember, the pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say ;)
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
I wonder if there is some kind of garantee that this Motörhead DLC doesn't turn into an RTS after half an hour??