It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vampyr is now available DRM-free. Get it 60% off until June 21st, 1pm UTC.

London, 1918. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. As a Vampyr, you are cursed to feed on those you vowed to heal.

Will you embrace the monster within? Survive and fight against Vampyr hunters, undead skals, and other supernatural creatures. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you, to decide who will be your next victim. Struggle to live with your decisions… your actions will save or doom London.
Crosmando: Are there any RPGs where Vampires are a playable class/race? Off the top of my head all I can think of is Elder Scrolls series
Vampire the masquerade?

but also:
DARK
Bloodnet
Bought the retail version of Vampyr in March this year and bought it again now, here on GOG. I really like this game and I'm currently on my second playthrough. It's not the best game or even RPG out there, but I'm still quite fond of it. Vampyr drew me in right from the beginning (also thanks to great voice acting for the protagonist by Anthony Howell) and despite the story not being spectacular overall, it definitely was interesting. I also like the quite unique feature of checking people for illnesses and treating them, accordingly (I still think it's awesome that you play a hipster vampire doctor!). If you're not a fan of long dialogues with NPCs you might wanna skip them, but I think you'll miss a few interesting things by doing so. Gameplay, as in fighting, is also not the best, but I found it fluid enough and some of your vampire powers are pretty nice. What I still can't get enough of most is the atmosphere of the game. I think the lighting, weather effects, music and setpieces all combined make for such an amazing melancholic feeling that fits the game so well.

So, yeah, it's not perfect, but it still has a unique charm and holds a special place in my heart. I'd definitely recommend buying it at this price.

...and I am really hoping for a sequel someday...!
Post edited June 16, 2019 by modkon
Thanks!!!!
Crosmando: Are there any RPGs where Vampires are a playable class/race? Off the top of my head all I can think of is Elder Scrolls series
The game Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines is exactly what you are describing.
Many thanks! and hoping to see more focus games here on gog.
This game looks promising! Great discount too! ...Dammit, I just blew half of next week's grocery budget on the Summer Sale. :/ Do I buy Vampyr or do I wishlist it? Do I eat or do I dedicate my life to intermittent fasting?
JJnord: The game Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines is exactly what you are describing.
Obviously I've played this, I'm thinking more of more standard RPGs which just happen to have vampire race/class, rather than an entire game based around vampires.
Not buying this until either they add Achievements to make it equal with the Steam version, or else it is discounted by 90% or more.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Not buying this until either they add Achievements to make it equal with the Steam version, or else it is discounted by 90% or more.
Do you think it would be possible to get them?
Amazing huge instabuy-tier release. Very pleased!!!!! Thank you to all who brought it here!
low rated
40 bucks for an year old low-tier title? Seems about right.
Thank you for publishing it on GOG, hopefully you'll add the achievements as well.
Hopefully this paves the way for Styx games, The Surge (hell, The Surge 2 would be insane), A Plague Tale, GreedFall. Ideally, they start releasing everything on GoG.
Achievements please!!!
FullOfTacos: Achievements please!!!
Apparently they will never add achievements on GOG according to what they said on their Discord server.