It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into the hand-crafted cinematic platformer about a desperate journey home. Unto The End is now available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount that will last until 16th December 2020, 6 PM UTC. Master combat through improvisation and observation in intense sword fights, as well as Spot opportunities to use artifacts and trade supplies.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
I was waiting for this one for so long...
But right now I have too many games to play. Wishlisted. I'll get my hands on you ASAP, Unto The End, I swear!
Like the parade of releases. Wishlisted.
Impressive trailer, esp. the sound department. Bravo!

---
Also,
"Cut that head off, stop playing around !" // seems game supports dismemberment

Edit: call to action
Post edited December 10, 2020 by i_ni
Unto The End, for some reason reminds me Limbo with combat system (at first sight - clunky, but but nevertheless - combat system).

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
Post edited December 10, 2020 by LifeLover
Very interesting.
this game look very promising. and the trailer is actually pretty good in explaining the gameplay and probably a hint for the story.
Looks interesting.
Any chance for Linux version or just a demo to check how it works under Linux/Wine?
Wow, this looks and sounds great! Hope it plays similarly good :D
Played the demo on Steam - Loving it so far, and definitely wishlisted. Might ask for it for Christmas! The sound is stunning, even if it is simple. The part that made the biggest impression on me was the character's breathing. It changes based on how he's doing and the environment he's in. It quickens when an enemy appears, and sounds labored when he's wounded. Masterful job at setting the tone!

Yeah, might have to ask Santa for this one...
PhillipEarl: ...
Wait a second. I had previously checked if there's a demo there. And now I checked once again. And – there is no demo on Steam for the game...
PhillipEarl: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Wait a second. I had previously checked if there's a demo there. And now I checked once again. And – there is no demo on Steam for the game...
The demo was just available for like 1 week.
stardust_79: ...
Yes, indeed, it has been already removed.