It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A snarky parrot. A stylish hook. A shrinking pocket ship?

UPDATE: The game's kickass Soundtrack and a retro-spirited Instructions Booklet (containing 25 pages of original art) are now available for purchase in one single DLC pack. Grab them together with the game for a 20% bundle discount.

Treasure Adventure World is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com

The ambitious sequel to beloved indie hit Treasure Adventure Game (which you can and should grab for free), Treasure Adventure World takes you into an open island full of wonders. Fun platforming, tricky puzzles and Peep's own secret past await you, probably hidden among this giant pile of unclaimed treasures and secrets!
Is there any need to play the original first? I tried it when this went up for pre-order, but there was a lightning effect for the weather system that was way too harsh on the eyes.
Marioface5: Is there any need to play the original first? I tried it when this went up for pre-order, but there was a lightning effect for the weather system that was way too harsh on the eyes.
Pretty sure this is a remake.
Marioface5: Is there any need to play the original first? I tried it when this went up for pre-order, but there was a lightning effect for the weather system that was way too harsh on the eyes.
omega64: Pretty sure this is a remake.
That's what I thought, but I could swear I saw it officially referred to as a sequel somewhere. Though either way, this actually leads to another question:

So is the lightning in this game going to be painful to the point of making it unplayable too, or no?
high rated
Marioface5: That's what I thought, but I could swear I saw it officially referred to as a sequel somewhere. Though either way, this actually leads to another question:

So is the lightning in this game going to be painful to the point of making it unplayable too, or no?
Hey! Sorry to hear the lightning is bothersome. There is an option to turn off flashing effects in the Options menu. Right now that doesn't affect the lightning storms, but I will change that in the next build.
Post edited February 07, 2018 by robitstudios
Marioface5: That's what I thought, but I could swear I saw it officially referred to as a sequel somewhere. Though either way, this actually leads to another question:

robitstudios: Hey! Sorry to hear the lightning is bothersome. There is an option to turn off flashing effects in the Options menu. Right now that doesn't affect the lightning storms, but I will change that in the next build.
Oh, wow, thanks for being here! I have no idea if the lightning is an issue in the new game, I just remember that when I tried to play the original it was so hard on my eyes that I had to quit. If it's done the same way for World, then I'll wait until the update to play it.
"Treasure Adventure World is now available at 5% off. If Treasure Adventure Game is in your GOG.com library – then double that discount and get 10% off!"

Am I the only one who does not get the discount? Neither 5%, nor 10%?
SimonLasonne: Am I the only one who does not get the discount? Neither 5%, nor 10%?
It's not showing for me either.
SimonLasonne: Am I the only one who does not get the discount? Neither 5%, nor 10%?
MarianFA: It's not showing for me either.
Thanks Marian. I was not sure it wasn't me. :-)
My internet connection is acting up.
I LOVE the original, and the remake looks beautiful.

Thanks robitstudios for all the hard work! I hope it pays off.
If you manage to. I had some problems with the controls I think and couldn't get quite far (first screen actually :P). Hopefully this one is not buggy.

But glad to see the dev here. That's pretty cool. :)
I third that.
Post edited February 07, 2018 by Zoidberg
Steam version is at full price, too, so I'm guessing this could be an error on GOG's part and the discount was just for pre-orders.
You were right with what you read but it was GOG's fault here
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/preorder_treasure_adventure_world_4be64/page1
And... The discount is not mentioned anymore! :-D
MarkoH01: You were right with what you read but it was GOG's fault here
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/preorder_treasure_adventure_world_4be64/page1
In addition to the discount, apparently the GoG pre-order also included a digital Instruction Booklet and OST. You can buy them now as DLC on Steam. Any chance they can also be offered here as DLC or as a package? (unless I'm missing something)