It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for revenge.

Timespinner is now available, DRM-free.

Veterans of the action-platformer classics will feel right at home here. Navigate timekeeper Lunais through a gothic gauntlet of traps, beasties and imposing bosses as she goes after the Empire that murdered her family.
Toast_burner: Pretty much. Also when a straight character talks about their relationships, its just that. But when a gay character does the same thing people claim they're talking about sexuality not romance.
I don't think the games story is good, few games actually have a good story. But there seems to be this idea going around that a game with a bad story with LGBT character is less forgivable than a game with a bad story with only straight cis characters.
Except the dialog isn't just talking about relationships, the game goes into more detail than that, and I have not come across any other game that does that.

There is no mention of relationships even been a focus on the game description, or the original Kickstarter page. I wouldn't have funded this game if I knew that kind of content (even heterosexual) was planned to be the focus, that is why I warned people.
Kirben: There is no mention of relationships even been a focus on the game description, or the original Kickstarter page. I wouldn't have funded this game if I knew that kind of content (even heterosexual) was planned to be the focus, that is why I warned people.
And I'm glad you did, saved me the cash... to each their own, but same goes for me not buying a game that revolves around things I have no interest in or don't care to entertain
echosa: Wait, why did my "TIL" comment and "story vs game play" comment get merged into one edited comment? Will this comment also be merged into that same comment as well, or will it actually come through as its own comment, which the "story vs game play" comment should have done?

Huh. So apparently, if you make comments back-to-back, they automatically become edits of the initial comment? That's... weird. I can see that being used to prevent spam, but I really don't like it. :-P
It happens whenever you post one comment, then post one or more additional comments within ten minutes of the first without another person breaking your "streak".