It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become Aidan, a three-armed mutant who hunts the most dangerous bounties in the galaxy in an exciting 2D platformer with a space-western setting. They Always Run is now available on GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
I liked the demo a lot, but certain expensive game just released today has temporarily depleted my budget...
Wishlisted
With all the new games coming out today....may have to eat nothing but cereal for awhile!
Post edited October 20, 2021 by allope
They're always on the run? PogChamp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em8JuUW-OOE
That game looks bloody amazing to me. I hope it delivers.
Nice premise. Wishlisted for now.
Anyone played this yet? From the premise given this sounds like a blatant ripoff of Strontium Dog, but anyone tired it and able to say so?
thraxman: Anyone played this yet? From the premise given this sounds like a blatant ripoff of Strontium Dog, but anyone tired it and able to say so?
Nope, waiting for a couple of reviews to pile up (I tend to look on Steam for those) before I fork my 20$. If the review landscape is still pretty barren within a couple of days, I might take pity on them and take the plunge based on the fact that the game looks really cool.
Edit: IGNORE, wrong destination, moved to https://www.gog.com/partner/Made_In_France
Post edited October 20, 2021 by i_ni
This game looks as if it could be big fun to play it. Reminds me of Another World and ... the "fence parts" of Super Mario World (SNES).^^
Started playing it. Maybe 40 minutes in. It is fun so far.
The demo for this did not seem to have any options for rebinding controls. Is this true of the full game as well? I kinda liked the demo but I found the controls a little annoying.
MasterofFiction: The demo for this did not seem to have any options for rebinding controls. Is this true of the full game as well? I kinda liked the demo but I found the controls a little annoying.
You can remap the controls.

I opted not to do so, but you can.
Post edited October 23, 2021 by Magnitus
Ok, thanks. Wonder why you couldn't in the demo then.