It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Sierra spirit is alive with the sound of music.

<span class="bold">Order of the Thorne - The King's Challenge</span>, a musical quest to relive the days of glorious adventuring, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows, Mac, and Linux with GOG Galaxy achievement support.

Say what you will about the fairytale lives most rock stars lead, but writing songs is hard work. You must constantly expose yourself to the public, find inspiration in the strangest of places, and occasionally deal with bad-tempered, talking turtles. Yes, even while sober.

Finn is an ambitious bard, one of those brave enough to take on the King's Challenge: to compose "the greatest ballad ever", thus becoming Hero of the Faerie Kingdom. Basically what any decent songwriter is after. Play your magical lute as you follow Finn across the land, filling people's lives with entertaining noise, and your repertoire with all sorts of useful tunes. If you succeed, the King is willing to grant you any wish you ask of him. Like getting to relive the glory days of point' n 'clicks of yore, brought back by the people behind the beloved Quest for Infamy.

Enchant the enchanted land of Uir with your music and become the composer and subject of legendary ballads in <span class="bold">Order of the Thorne - The King's Challenge</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Yeah, I like morning releases! And it's an interesting one :)
Did this game originally start life as "Kingdom of Sorrow", the King's Quest fan-game?
Who still complain about all the release are strategy & RPG?
InfraSuperman: Did this game originally start life as "Kingdom of Sorrow", the King's Quest fan-game?
Nope, it was a kickstarted project by Infamous Quests :)
"Join Finn the Bard on his adventure to find the queen and compose his greatest song in this classic point and click adventure. "

"Classic". Used to describe a game released today. See people. this is why I'm antisocial.
Almost choked on the seventh screenshot :

Lute Mode : LUTE HARD
InfraSuperman: Did this game originally start life as "Kingdom of Sorrow", the King's Quest fan-game?
JudasIscariot: Nope, it was a kickstarted project by Infamous Quests :)
Ah, alright. I just thought it had something to do with Kingdom of Sorrow, the last and ultimately abandoned project they were working on when they were still called "Infamous Adventures", because certain pieces of artwork seem very similar.
A string instrument playing, elvish looking bard who wishes to compose the greatest music ever known?
Sounds familiar, sounds fresh, sounds like music with rocks in.
I could get used to these release times :D
benmar: A string instrument playing, elvish looking bard who wishes to compose the greatest music ever known?
Sounds familiar, sounds fresh, sounds like music with rocks in.
Imp y Celyn would be proud.
Yay, surprise morning release! And another game that has to stay on my wishlist for the time being.
Snorpp: Almost choked on the seventh screenshot :

Lute Mode : LUTE HARD
Now I've got the image of John McClane beating Hans Gruber half to death with a lute before throwing him out a window. Can't say I've seen that before.
This looks very intriguing. I hope this purchase won't be a regrettable one (and that lute screenshot looks a bit intimidate-y) and brings as much joy as King's Quest games.
Hmmm its a release for some people :)

Kinda offtopic - anyone recommend any old dos or current rockband management type games?.