It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Silence can hide the most terrible truths.

<span class="bold">The Moment of Silence</span>, a point-and-click conspiracy thriller, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% launch discount. If you are using Windows 10, please make sure that your version is up to date (1511 build 10586).

It is said that ignorance is bliss but the truth will set you free. Peter Wright is an advertiser for the government's "Freedom of Speech" campaign, a patriot, a law-abiding citizen. But when his neighbor is violently taken from his home by a SWAT team, Peter begins to suspect that even he doesn't know the whole story, that he may have been unwittingly spreading government propaganda. Curious of the circumstances surrounding the man's sudden disappearance, Peter sets off on a rogue investigation that leads him straight into an intricate web of lies, corruption, and dangerous secrets that originate from high up. Very high up.

Join him as he struggles to break The Moment of Silence that engulfs the futuristic, Orwellian society of 2044 New York: gathering intelligence, collecting items and solving brain-twisting puzzles. But before he can manage to piece together the horrible truths kept hidden from the public, he must travel between dozens of diverse, beautifully-rendered locations scattered around the world, where danger awaits at every corner.

Unveil world-shattering secrets and pierce through <span class="bold">The Moment of Silence</span>, now DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for 5 days until December 6, 3:59 PM GMT.
Forget it...
Post edited December 01, 2015 by tokisto
good game - the older ones from House of Tales are better though.... thinking of Overclocked or Mystery of the Druids
low rated
Point & Click adventure? Well, not my cup of tea...
A decent adventure game which is almost ruined by the inability to run through the large environments. This makes especially the last puzzle an unbearable chore instead of the really clever brainteaser it could have been. I liked it in the end, but I don't think I want to play through it ever again...

Still a nice release and it's always good to see more games released DRM free for the first time.
It's always good to have more point and click adventure games here. I'm buying this as soon as I get home. Hopefully Overclocked comes soon!
Nice to see an adventure game release for a change, graphics looks a bit old but might buy it anyway :)
Hmm. Looks interesting.
aschaefer75: good game - the older ones from House of Tales are better though.... thinking of Overclocked or Mystery of the Druids
I'm not sure, but the main characters in The Moment Of Silence and Overclocked are voiced by the same guy.
Point-and-click adventures are always welcome, especially at such a low price. Instabuy :)

Thank you.
Looks decent, but I'm all point 'n clicked out at the moment.
Nice launch discount BTW.
I really hope the dude that has complained incessantly about GOG only selling strategies and RPGs shows up here. Or, you know, in any of the other action, adventure, racing, or sim release threads...
amund: ...graphics looks a bit old...
To me it looks quite okay but I put more value into story and gameplay, so these things would be more important anyway.
I'm also glad to see a point and click released.
Keep them coming! :-)
Unusual hour for a release :o)

Nice addition to the catalog BTW ^o^