It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A breath of pastel colored air.

<span class="bold">The Last Tinker: City of Colors</span>, a colorful 3D action platformer, is available now DRM-free, for Windows and Mac OS X, on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

<span class="bold">The Last Tinker: City of Colors</span> is an adorable, whimsical game for the faint of heart or the young of age. It's a simple 3D platformer set in a world of pretty colors and colorful 3D. Tinkerworld used to be one, but tensions between citizens split the land into four varied district, each with its unique color scheme, peculiar inhabitants (ranging from adorable turtle-bunnies to towering walrus-bears) and unique gameplay challenges. Now The Bleakness has come to Tinkertown, all the color in this papercraft world is being washed away and you're here to save the day. <span class="bold">The Last Tinker: City of Colors</span> is not a challenging game, but it's a delightful stroll through a world of color and all its whimsical inhabitants.

Like a breath of pastel colored air, <span class="bold">The Last Tinker: City of Colors</span> is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The 50% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, March 5 at 10:59 AM GMT.
Interesting addition. I've actually never heard of this one before.

ReynardFox: I liked Okami's babble speech. :p
Leroux: Well, tastes differ. I thought it was much too monotonous to endure for long.
Same here. I would have preferred an off-switch option for that. I think five minutes was enough before it started to get on my nerves. If it hadn't been for game being actually quite good I probably would have stopped somewhere along the way because of it.
mistermumbles: Interesting addition. I've actually never heard of this one before.

Same here. I would have preferred an off-switch option for that. I think five minutes was enough before it started to get on my nerves. If it hadn't been for game being actually quite good I probably would have stopped somewhere along the way because of it.
Maybe I have thicker skin or something, but Okami's voices never bothered me at all, nor did I find Zelda's Navi annoying.

I think to date the only character babble voice that's ever truly interfered with my gaming experience was Professor E.Gadd from Luigi's Mansion.
It is supposed to be a great game. Will buy it right now. Thank you for bringing it to GOG.
Nice addition to catalog! Thx GOG and devs!
The game's Wikipedia page says that there's a Linux version of this game. Any chance of that version being added to GOG?
I have to admit that this game is really colorful!
jwadden: The game's Wikipedia page says that there's a Linux version of this game. Any chance of that version being added to GOG?
Steam states there is Linux build too...not present here.
Again.
What a beautiful game ^_^