It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your space federation.

<span class="bold">The Last Federation Collection</span> & <span class="bold">The Lost Technologies</span>, a turn-based Sci-Fi space epic, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with 50% off the collection, and 10% off The Lost Technologies DLC.

From the creators of AI War: Fleet Command comes the turn-based, tactical space simulator. A great genocide has swept through the universe, entire world and races have been wiped away at the whims of power-hungry rulers and frustrated subjects. Your people are all but gone as well, and peace has been restored... for now.
In The Last Federation, your mission is to form a brave new world, a new system, the last space federation. You'll traverse the outer reaches of space on a quest of diplomacy, resources, trading, and a turn-based combat - sometimes, a few may have to die for the good of many.
If you've played AI War: Fleet Command, you'll know to expect a degree of difficulty and complexity that require a bit more than simple pick up and play, nonetheless enough effort has gone into the difficulty curve for newcomers, and as always - incredible rewards wait for those who earn them.

The Lost Technologies premieres today as well. It's an expansion that features (not surprisingly) new and incredibly unique technology for all the in-game races, interesting "side effects" to existing tech mechanics, new content to explore and an all-new Tech Race game mode: a cutthroat race for technological superiority.

The Last Federation Collection features the base game, as well as the Betrayed Hope & The Lost Technologies DLC all at 50% off!

Rebuild <span class="bold">The Last Federation</span> and recover <span class="bold">The Lost Technologies</span>, now DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discounts will last for one week, until November 18, 1:59 PM GMT.
x4000c: mature discussion
git rekt fagit Xx420xX
Post edited November 12, 2015 by tfishell
high rated
x4000c: mature discussion
tfishell: git rekt fagit Xx420xX
;D Now I feel at home!
x4000c: One of my favorite Magic: The Gathering cards ever is this one: http://i.tcgplayer.com/2588.jpg ;)
My favorite, attached, may go some ways in explaining my current video game backlog. :)

Man, I lost friends playing Library decks.
Attachments:
liberry.jpg (29 Kb)
Post edited November 12, 2015 by budejovice
Whew, you're a rough and tumble one, I see. ;) That one got on the banned list pretty darn fast IIRC. To be fair, goblin hero is not remotely my favorite actual card for gameplay. I just find the quote hilarious. The giant bears one from 3rd edition (giant grizzlies? Can't believe I forgot) was also very funny to me as a kid.

I think my most annoying deck to friends was my seasinger + doppelganger + counterspell deck. Black card denial + bad moon + nightmare + nettling imp is also pretty bad. Or lure + basilisk.
I see you received my email . ;)

Thanks for the explanation .
My pleasure. :)
x4000c: snip
Just... wow!
ps: now I'm more and more thrilled about Stars Beyond Reach!
Thanks Arcen games! Huge fan ;)
And Linux support as usual is... so... damn... sweet!!

ps: Judas from the GOG staff is also a fan :P
x4000c: One of my favorite Magic: The Gathering cards ever is this one: http://i.tcgplayer.com/2588.jpg ;)
budejovice: My favorite, attached, may go some ways in explaining my current video game backlog. :)

Man, I lost friends playing Library decks.
Bha, now i want to play Magic: The Gathering again, the real card experience not the digital one.
Sadly i live in a place where there arent many players but perhaps i shoud investigate a bit more.
Havent played since at least maybe 5 years ago.