It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morrowind, Daggerfall, Redguard, Battlespire, Arena.

The ultimate freeform adventures are here, epic tales of knights, thieves, dragons and magic. Enormous open worlds and a blank slate to make your own story. <span class="bold">The Elder Scrolls</span> are among the most recognizable RPGs in the history of ever, and each entry shaped the genre in its own unique way.

Today, we're traveling back to ye olden days in two digital distribution premieres and an all-time-favorite that we just couldn't pass by. You can pick up all three titles in a <span class="bold">single bundle at 33% off!</span>:
--The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition.
--The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Battlespire - digital distribution premiere.
--The Elder Scrolls: Arena - free with any Bethesda purchase.
--The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - free with any Bethesda purchase, too.

We're welcoming Bethesda Softworks to GOG.com with more bundles and tons of new classic releases - all DRM-free of course - and don't forget that that the two final The Elder Scrolls classics (The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall) will magic into your library completely FREE with any Bethesda purchase. The bundle promos end on Wednesday, September 2, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:
Dragons, magic and fantasy are coming to Twitch.tv/GOGcom in celebration of these many Bethesda releases! Tune in tonight for many awesome Elder Scrolls streams - just check out the calendar below:

2pm GMT / 4pm CEST / 10am EDT / 7am PDT: The Elder Scrolls: Arena with VideoGameCarnage
6pm GMT / 8pm CEST / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with Outstar
10pm GMT / 12am CEST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall with Classicor
Crisco1492:
:) it will be here sometime this year.
Post edited January 19, 2019 by Moonbeam
Crisco1492:
Moonbeam: :) it will be here sometime this year.
Only after Todd Howard is done porting it to every gaming system and appliance known to man.
Crisco1492:
Once I was young and believed that too ;)

Aemenyn: Only after Todd Howard is done porting it to every gaming system and appliance known to man.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xukTaB7Y7LM/maxresdefault.jpg

:D
tfishell: Sorry for the massive bump, but I just noticed that the Morrowind OST has been available on Steam as DLC for a few months now. At $10, would it be worthwhile for GOG to try to get it?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/451410/The_Elder_Scrolls_III_Morrowind_Soundtrack/
TheDudeLebowski: I remember being able to play it through the installation folder (in mp3) back in the day. Is it not available in the GOG installation folder?
I don't personally know as I don't own the game.
Anothername: Once I was young and believed that too ;)
I thought you weren't the crusher of hope:)
Anothername: Once I was young and believed that too ;)
Moonbeam: I thought you weren't the crusher of hope:)
Was referring to when I raised that thread on the previous page 2y ago to everybodys dismay.

I still hope to see Skyrim released here though; I just stopped believing it.
I want to believe. It will be #fckingood #ohmygog.
Attachments:
Post edited January 20, 2019 by erbello
Anothername: I still hope to see Skyrim released here though; I just stopped believing it.
We just have to keep reminding GOG we must have it here.
The squeaky wheel gets the oil. So they say:)
Post edited January 20, 2019 by Moonbeam
Anothername: I still hope to see Skyrim released here though; I just stopped believing it.
Moonbeam: We just have to keep reminding GOG we must have it here.
...or else it gets the hose again.
I guess it was not squeaky enough.
Anothername: I guess it was not squeaky enough.
Hey, where did the year go! Guess I got that wrong, but am still hoping:)
Had this hope for Skyrim too.
BKGaming: Damn dude... all I seen was Elder Scrolls and got excited for like 2 seconds. Thanks for killing my hopes and dreams. :(
IronArcturus: Same here. I'd thought either Oblivion or Skyrim had finally made it to GOG...
Oh my Good God! I got Oblivion (GOTY no less) from GOG just a few months back! It's happening!
*checks the clock* Ok Gog, you had your fun. Open the gates and: Release the Skyrim!

Its overdue.
Anothername: *checks the clock* Ok Gog, you had your fun. Open the gates and: Release the Skyrim!

Its overdue.
Every time someone resurrects this topic, the hearts of a thousand gogladytes get raised then crushed