It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut is now available. Get the game before September 3rd, 4pm UTC to receive a free copy of The Bard's Tale Trilogy.

Update: Both Mac and Linux versions of The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut are now available

Hidden in the shadows, an evil has waited patiently. Until now. Who will face the darkness if not you? A heroic adventure featuring 50+ hours of gameplay, 350 speaking parts, a Legacy Mode for returning fans, and over 100 pieces of incredible music!

The Director’s Cut brings more character customization options, new items, new enemies, revised UI, and a free expansion dungeon.

The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Deluxe Edition includes plenty of digital goodies, including a free copy of The Bard's Tale Trilogy

Notice: Owners of The Bard’s Tale IV: Barrows Deep will receive the Director's Cut for free.
Why is the Linux version missing? It was supposed to come out now, according to inXile. I.e. they announced same day release. I only see Windows version in my account.

UPDATE:

According to inXile:
GOG was having some issues with the Mac/Linux builds this AM. We're working with them on it right now. My understanding is that things should be resolved today.
Post edited August 27, 2019 by shmerl
Write up indicates Trilogy is always part of deluxe, but also that it's time limited. Clarify please.
There's an option to upgrade from Standard to Deluxe on the other platform - is there an ETA for this on GoG?
GOG.com: Notice: Owners of The Bard’s Tale IV: Barrows Deep will receive the Director's Cut for free.
Already noticed in my account.
And just received the announcement eMail from inXile.
Thanks, inXile!
Swedrami: There's an option to upgrade from Standard to Deluxe on the other platform - is there an ETA for this on GoG?
Backers can upgrade Standard to Deluxe for free but you have to either receive an email goodie code or contact their support if you haven't yet, that is what i have gathered.

Yes the Linux version is out today too, it might be a GOG issue if it's not yet.
Post edited August 27, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
For the reference, all Kickstarter backers can upgrade to deluxe edition of Director's Cut for free. You can get GOG key from Crowdox for it.
ChrisGamer300: Backers can upgrade Standard to Deluxe but you have to either receive an email goodie code or contact their support if you haven't yet, that it whay i have gathered.
You don't need to contact them or wait - just log in to Crowdox portal, you can find the key there.
mqstout: Write up indicates Trilogy is always part of deluxe, but also that it's time limited. Clarify please.
The limited time offer applies to all standard edition purchases.
shmerl: For the reference, all Kickstarter backers can upgrade to deluxe edition of Director's Cut for free. You can get GOG key from Crowdox for it.
ChrisGamer300: Backers can upgrade Standard to Deluxe but you have to either receive an email goodie code or contact their support if you haven't yet, that it whay i have gathered.
shmerl: You don't need to contact them or wait - just log in to Crowdox portal, you can find the key there.
Oh ok, mine didn't arrive so i had to but i guess that was on my side.
According to inXile:
GOG was having some issues with the Mac/Linux builds this AM. We're working with them on it right now. My understanding is that things should be resolved today.
Seriously, that's something GOG should have communicated in the release announcement.

Also, FLAC soundtrack was omitted by mistake, inXile are working on adding it to deluxe edition.
Dear GOG Staff,

could you please look into problem of lack language selection for Bards Tale Trilogy:
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_bards_tale_series/btt_428_live_major_update
I am sorry lack of netiquette but I would like to take advantage of the fact that this thread is in the spotlight.
Every time I see an inXile announcement, it reminds me that we were once promised the Bards Tale (2004) Resnarkled & Remastered patch. How long has it been now? Two years? At least the game finally works again for me, no thanks to them .

I'll believe in the Linux build for gog when it's here, and no earlier. Especially given their stance on a Linux version for the remastered trilogy (it works in Steam's wine, so use Steam's wine, suckers).

Feel free to flame me for saying that. I said as much when the Linux version of Battle Chasers: Nightwar was "right around the corner" -- what, two years ago now as well?
Very glad to see this finally released!
Still can't believe they haven't given GOG users The Bard’s Tale: Remastered and Resnarkled yet... we've only been asking for forever... the DRM-free build is already on the Humble Store, all they'd have to do is just give us that
Indulge my curiosity... Tralier's Narrator: which nationality? Russian, Scottish?