It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s finally here! Alliance Alive HD Remastered, a beautifully crafted role-playing game from FURYU Corporation, arrives on GOG.COM today, DRM-free. Start your adventure and join the unlikely fellowship of heroes that bands together to spark a fiery revolution against evil Daemons who enslaved the world.

Until 23rd January 2020, 6 PM UTC, The Alliance Alive HD Remastered will be available on GOG.COM 10% off, while in the same time its Limited Digital Edition will receive a 12% discount.
Way too cute of a game for me.

But great to see more and more games here! :)

All the best!
I totally forgot this was coming out. I'll buy it. Why not? I know the studio's game before this had an absolutely unbelievable soundtrack, so I'm hoping this is the same.
Looks nice. Too bad the dev didn't feel comfortable enough developing on GOG to include achievements.
ShadowWulfe: Looks nice. Too bad the dev didn't feel comfortable enough developing on GOG to include achievements.
That's an additional feature. You don't have achievements tainting your direction of game play or giving you feelsbad or frustration about how to attain some of them.
ShadowWulfe: Looks nice. Too bad the dev didn't feel comfortable enough developing on GOG to include achievements.
mqstout: That's an additional feature. You don't have achievements tainting your direction of game play or giving you feelsbad or frustration about how to attain some of them.
Sounds like a personal flaw to me :p
The discounts right now are such that the "special" edition (artbook, soundtrack) is the same price as the regular edition.
Another Nis America game without Galaxy achievements support, just as I expected.
I've heard this is one of the best JRPGs of recent years
mqstout: That's an additional feature. You don't have achievements tainting your direction of game play or giving you feelsbad or frustration about how to attain some of them.
Some people like to look at achievements after, even long after finishing a game to remember the good time they had, especially in a long adventure like in an rpg.
That's probably not how the majority sees achievements but most of my friends and I play that way. :)
Post edited January 16, 2020 by Kryornis
I would totally buy it If fucking NISA wasn't involved with their censoring ways and fake translations inserting memes when it suits them and other garbage words inserted. NISA is one of the worse Localization company's in the anime Industry next to Funimation and their agenda-driven localizations.
Post edited January 16, 2020 by dgnfly
The Steam page states that a Gamepad is needed to play the game? Is that true?
If so, then GOG should clearly state so in the game page.
omg what is this? A chibi anime? I don't have 40 to waste on that even though I would if I did have 40 money to waste on it.
I like the scribbled style of the hand drawn art.
Does the trailer hardly tell a gameplay on purpose?