It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s finally here! Alliance Alive HD Remastered, a beautifully crafted role-playing game from FURYU Corporation, arrives on GOG.COM today, DRM-free. Start your adventure and join the unlikely fellowship of heroes that bands together to spark a fiery revolution against evil Daemons who enslaved the world.

Until 23rd January 2020, 6 PM UTC, The Alliance Alive HD Remastered will be available on GOG.COM 10% off, while in the same time its Limited Digital Edition will receive a 12% discount.
Does this game run under WINE?

(Unlike the just-released Wizardry game, I am not going to buy the game just to find out, as I already have a game to play, and this game is considerably more expensive.)

i_ni: Does the trailer hardly tell a gameplay on purpose?
Go to the store page for the game and look at the third trailer, which shows off much of the gameplay, including how skills are learned and some of the vehicles you get to ride.
Post edited January 16, 2020 by dtgreene
Maybe 2020 will be the year NIS America releases the killer7 PC port on GOG.
love me some jrpgs.... so this is very very tempting for me.
low rated
Is there any reason why NISA consistently & habitually treats GOG customers like second-class citizens by refusing to give them feature parity with the Steam version of the exact same games? i.e. the Steam versions have Achievements yet the GOG versions do not?

I wish NISA would stop pulling that crap.

As such, I might consider buying this game many years from now when it reaches the 80%+ off bargain bin on GOG.

But if it had feature parity and didn't treat GOG customers like second-class citizens, then I'd buy it at a much higher price. Ditto for all the other NISA games on GOG which do the same thing.
dtgreene: ...
i_ni: Does the trailer hardly tell a gameplay on purpose?
dtgreene: Go to the store page for the game and look at the third trailer, which shows off much of the gameplay, including how skills are learned and some of the vehicles you get to ride.
I did it(saw all trailers and stills) before I posted the question. And hence the question, after all time is wasted on a "dummy" trailer, for no apparent reason.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Is there any reason why NISA consistently & habitually treats GOG customers like second-class citizens by refusing to give them feature parity with the Steam version of the exact same games? i.e. the Steam versions have Achievements yet the GOG versions do not?

As such, I might consider buying this game many years from now when it reaches the 80%+ off bargain bin on GOG.

But if it had feature parity and didn't treat GOG customers like second-class citizens, then I'd buy it at a much higher price. Ditto for all the other NISA games on GOG which do the same thing.
NISA treats everybody like dirt, they only care about the money. You must have missed their incomplete launch of Disgaea 5 on STEAM which missed online features, Or the time they ignored a game crashing bug on PS3 for The Witch and the Hundred Knight which was as far as I know never fixed and they just released the game on PS4 and expected people to just buy that version if they wanted it fixed.
https://ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/images/NISAlocal.jpg

NISA is so full of fail. This list didn't record their latest cheapening out of the translation of Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana which most likely showed their true face when translating a game.
Aaaaaaand... bought. Having more JRPG's to play is really nice. Thanks GOG and the devs for this release! :D
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Is there any reason why NISA consistently & habitually treats GOG customers like second-class citizens by refusing to give them feature parity with the Steam version of the exact same games? i.e. the Steam versions have Achievements yet the GOG versions do not?

dgnfly: NISA treats everybody like dirt, they only care about the money. You must have missed their incomplete launch of Disgaea 5 on STEAM which missed online features, Or the time they ignored a game crashing bug on PS3 for The Witch and the Hundred Knight which was as far as I know never fixed and they just released the game on PS4 and expected people to just buy that version if they wanted it fixed.

NISA is so full of fail. This list didn't record their latest cheapening out of the translation of Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana which most likely showed their true face when translating a game.
Also the localization of Trails of Cold Steel III team admited to censoring dialogue.
dgnfly: NISA treats everybody like dirt, they only care about the money. You must have missed their incomplete launch of Disgaea 5 on STEAM which missed online features, Or the time they ignored a game crashing bug on PS3 for The Witch and the Hundred Knight which was as far as I know never fixed and they just released the game on PS4 and expected people to just buy that version if they wanted it fixed.

Fonzer: Also the localization of Trails of Cold Steel III team admited to censoring dialogue.
I know, They censored out dialogue they deemed sexist. which for all we know could have just been funny banter but seeing how triggered people are nowadays with jokes it most likely was barely worth censoring. But then again, You can never please the virtue-signaling mob. The franchise should have never been sold to NIS America but sadly Falcom were a bunch of greedy fucks. They even threw Xseed under the bus with the Dual audio.

But I'm gonna keep it at this or else it'll spiral out of control.
mqstout: That's an additional feature. You don't have achievements tainting your direction of game play or giving you feelsbad or frustration about how to attain some of them.
Kryornis: Some people like to look at achievements after, even long after finishing a game to remember the good time they had, especially in a long adventure like in an rpg.
That's probably not how the majority sees achievements but most of my friends and I play that way. :)
That's kinda sad. "Here are my virtual trophies of no importance!"
Can someone confirm that this game has NO keyboard and mouse support?
If it really is only for controller, that shit is ridiculous.

Fonzer: Also the localization of Trails of Cold Steel III team admitted to censoring dialogue.
You might find this interesting. They admitted in a stream they altering things in dialogue because of Cultural inappropriate and inserting even more stupid memes.
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e80476ce6c6cdfa326b9451386bfeaf2f361f0bd92edb209beaed459e848cdcd.png

sadly most anime fans are pretty retarded so We'll get localization with political agenda's in them and full of nonsense. If people had a brain they wouldn't buy from NISA and make them go down under so another publisher can take their place that does listen.
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2020/01/nisa-translators-admit-to-altering-content-for-trails-of-cold-steel-3/101353/
Post edited January 17, 2020 by dgnfly
pkk234: Can someone confirm that this game has NO keyboard and mouse support?
If it really is only for controller, that shit is ridiculous.
The Steam version says it needs a gamepad to play, no KBM support. Seems like they're not mentioning this on the GOG page.
GOG.com: Until 23rd January 2020, 6 PM UTC, The Alliance Alive HD Remastered will be available on GOG.COM 10% off, while in the same time its Limited Digital Edition will receive a 20% discount.
GOG changed it to 12% off but the announcement is still 20% off.
"Limited"? How?
Artbook and OST will disappear from the store in the foreseeable future or what?