It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The dark vision of the future from the two first Terminator films has come true - the war between mankind and the machines wages on. As one of the human resistance fighters, you must help in bringing down the Skynet’s rule of the world. Terminator: Resistance, the first-person shooter from Teyon studio, is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM.
Much obliged, GOG! :) Oh this one has been high up on my wishlist for a while now! So keen on playing it at one point, hopefully Christmas. Can't really afford anything for the time being.
Themken: High price?
Compare to:
That's not really a fair comparison though. The Terminator game is probably priced according to cost of licensing the IP (which should be worth a laugh compared to how Rambo is priced but I'd be willing to guess that we're more likely to see the Terminator game de-listed in ~5 years when the rights expire than we are the Rambo game). The other games aren't.
Looks super-tasty! I'd love to buy it right now... but I am always afraid that just after that they release a dozen DLCs and some season pass, and right after that a GOTY edition containing it all. Should I stay or should I go da da da daa daa da!

One of these days, I'm gonna play all the earlier Terminator games available for PC. I recall Terminator: Rampage having kick-ass Roland MT-32 (or was it General MIDI?) music, quite faithful to the movies.
high rated
From Steam:

"Very Positive - 92% of the 1,205 user reviews for this game are positive."

Yet most critics are panning it - aggregate score 57 on Metacritic with IGN and RPS leading the pack of detractors (versus a user score of 8.1 or 77% positive out of 144 ratings).

Looks like another Mad Max situation, highlighting how out-of-touch games media is with actual gamers.

Glad to see the game on GOG. Bought it at full price with the money that I saved by *not* seeing Dark Fate in theaters. ;)
Post edited December 06, 2019 by SeduceMePlz
Didn't see this one coming.
A few days ago I was thinking to myself that it might take a while before we see this game on GOG. I'm glad this is no longer the case. Will be picking this baby up at the end of the month :-)
Insta wishlisted. Now I just crave even more for two best Terminator games ever created. Terminator Future Shock and Terminator Skynet. Is there any chance we will ever get them?
MMLN: Insta wishlisted. Now I just crave even more for two best Terminator games ever created. Terminator Future Shock and Terminator Skynet. Is there any chance we will ever get them?
I dunno bro, but it would be epic - I think they are on wishlist here on gog. I still remember playing them, skynet even over that fat black network cable versus my friend... (used ipx protocol i think), the one you couldn't unplug while it ran otherwise it would fry the network adapter or motherboard. Those were the days...
MMLN: Insta wishlisted. Now I just crave even more for two best Terminator games ever created. Terminator Future Shock and Terminator Skynet. Is there any chance we will ever get them?
Spectrum_Legacy: I dunno bro, but it would be epic - I think they are on wishlist here on gog. I still remember playing them, skynet even over that fat black network cable versus my friend... (used ipx protocol i think), the one you couldn't unplug while it ran otherwise it would fry the network adapter or motherboard. Those were the days...
Yes, they are on community wishlist. I’ve clicked on them all, but I bet, they are in copyright hell :-( Still I wish to be able to play them once again. For me, they were the only proper sequels to the classic movies.
BTW, great Terminator music theme. You might want to compare it with (the somewhat richer) "Aliens"'s:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-jGrL7U09Y (basically, the 1st minute)
high rated
OMG, how is this on GOG?

Was going to buy on Steam, but insta-buyed straight away on GOG! I never thought I would see this here

Ok, is there any chance of the other terminator games showing up on GOG too?

Please, please, please, please

Oh, and this game is way better than it has any right to be. Simply brilliant.
My Steam experience:

Chromatic aberration can be turned off outside the game

There is an ultrawide fix, but it makes certain HUD elements jitter

The crosshairs can't be turned off, only when you're aiming

I refunded it and would gladly buy it here if these issues are all gone.
kmanitou: My Steam experience:

Chromatic aberration can be turned off outside the game

There is an ultrawide fix, but it makes certain HUD elements jitter

The crosshairs can't be turned off, only when you're aiming

I refunded it and would gladly buy it here if these issues are all gone.
Hey, playing on 21:9 monitor myself, what's the ultrawide fix? It seemed ok to me, but did have some small blurring at the edges of the screen.
high rated
Instabought for the small hope that doing so will somehow help Terminator: SkyNET get released on GOG too.
This is both unexpected, yet appreciated. I wonder if the mid-90s Bethesda Terminator shooters could make it here now.