It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two vampiric action games receive an updated, enhanced versions thanks to Ziggurat Interactive. BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now available on GOG.COM, both with 34% discounts lasting until 27th November 2020, 2:15 PM UTC. Join beautiful yet deadly vampire Rayne on her quest to save the world from supernatural threats!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
high rated
We are aware of this problem and are looking into it. I will let you know as soon as it's fixed! =)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Hey GOG, I have both BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 on my account, but I haven't received BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut yet.
Ditto.
SmollestLight: We are aware of this problem and are looking into it. I will let you know as soon as it's fixed! =)
Thanks, always good when the bears are on it.
SmollestLight: We are aware of this problem and are looking into it. I will let you know as soon as it's fixed! =)
Thank you! I was just about to post about only getting the first Termincal Cut as well.
Looking forward to receiving these for free! (Take note, Bloober Team)

Thanks, devs!
Wait does this mean the old bloodrayne 2 won't be available anymore on the store?
Since i bought only bloodrayne 1 before but still haven't played it.
Or does there exist an extra with the old version?
I went to purchase both Terminal Cuts, only to see that the first was already supposed to be in my library... I see no such thing in my library :(

I can still purchase the second one, though.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?
JinseiNGC224: I went to purchase both Terminal Cuts, only to see that the first was already supposed to be in my library... I see no such thing in my library :(

I can still purchase the second one, though.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?
If you own both Legacy then you will get both Terminal Cuts for free.

There is a bit of a glitch at the moment with 2 mostly, the blues are aware and working on it.
Just to chime in I have the same problem still. First Terminal Cut game owned but not the 2nd. I have both legacy games in my library.
Same here with regards to missing Terminal cut for 2nd game. Cant wait to play it when it comes into the library.
Some of the stuff GOG is cleaning up seems to involve phantom catalogue entries for B2TC 'base' and 'pack'.
same here haven't got both.
uk
uk
uk
uk
uk lol
Post edited November 20, 2020 by armedready
Fonzer: Wait does this mean the old bloodrayne 2 won't be available anymore on the store?
Since i bought only bloodrayne 1 before but still haven't played it.
Or does there exist an extra with the old version?
Wondering about this too, since I didn't get a chance to get the first one.
More often then not I prefer to play old games in original 4:3 aspect ratio and play on a CRT monitor from time to time.

I often find that modernised versions of old games ruin something for the sake of meeting modern standards, for example the redone UI in the Turok remakes, which in my opinion stick out from the original look, especially because they look more clean than the game itself.
I can't enter Bloodrayne 1 page (only Bloodrayne2), is the game blocked in Brazil?
I also have only the first Terminal Cut and not the second