It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two vampiric action games receive an updated, enhanced versions thanks to Ziggurat Interactive. BloodRayne: Terminal Cut and BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut are now available on GOG.COM, both with 34% discounts lasting until 27th November 2020, 2:15 PM UTC. Join beautiful yet deadly vampire Rayne on her quest to save the world from supernatural threats!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Thank you. But what exactly has this remaster got going for it?. Just improved graphics?.
Thank you for giving this to people who already owned the originals. It is appreciated.
Niggles: Thank you. But what exactly has this remaster got going for it?. Just improved graphics?.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_making_of_bloodrayne_terminal_cut_9e420/page1
I am a big fan of the first two BloodRayne games and it is awesome to see an updated and enhanced versions of these two games.
Thank you Ziggurat Interactive!
Hopefully a new BloodRayne game will be made soon with next gen graphics.
Pyromancer138: Hi!
I have the original games on Steam but would like to buy them again here,but the thing is, both games run like a shit if you don't use dgVoodoo and I wonder if GoG could update them with their Directx wrapper to improve performance.

I would also like to point out that, the first one stretches the videos and this is easily fixed by simply overwriting the Cutscene.exe with the Cutscene.exe from BloodRayne 2.

Thanks a lot!

PS: Updating the original games with the new language pack would be great :P
MarkoH01: Simply buy the Terminal Cut versions here - imo it is the much better choice .. if you even had one. After testing both versions I don't see any reason why I should use the original at all.
Hello Marko,

Yes, I know, but that is no excuse. Not everyone wants to play the Terminal Cut versions , if you ask me, I always prefer the classics to the remastered games.

We all know that DgVoodoo fixes a lot of compatibility issues, so I see no reason not to update them with the excellent GOG DirectX wrapper. In my opinion,those little details always add value to their games.
Post edited November 22, 2020 by Pyromancer138
Pyromancer138: We all know that DgVoodoo fixes a lot of compatibility issues, so I see no reason not to update them with the excellent GOG DirectX wrapper.
GOG can't just add dgVoodoo to games without having the approval of the dgVoodoo creator and he doesn't want it to be bundled with games that are sold for money. Just like MarkoH01 said before the new Terminal Cut versions are the way to play these games in 2020. No extra modding needed to make them run well. Just download, install and play.
Pyromancer138: We all know that DgVoodoo fixes a lot of compatibility issues, so I see no reason not to update them with the excellent GOG DirectX wrapper.
Berzerk2002: GOG can't just add dgVoodoo to games without having the approval of the dgVoodoo creator and he doesn't want it to be bundled with games that are sold for money. Just like MarkoH01 said before the new Terminal Cut versions are the way to play these games in 2020. No extra modding needed to make them run well. Just download, install and play.
GoG has its own DirectX wrapper.
Pyromancer138: GoG has its own DirectX wrapper.
Yeah true but that one is very basic and doesn't fix stuff like uncompressed textures, better lighting etc. or speed and timing issues. Those issues would still be there.
Btw, I see that the remasters lost all the extras tho..
phaolo: Btw, I see that the remasters lost all the extras tho..
So there won't be any goodies (like soundtrack and artworks) if you hadn't purchased the original version?
They are still available in the "Legacy" versions.
low rated
Berzerk2002: No extra modding needed to make them run well. Just download, install and play.
That advice doesn't work, because then you are getting the censored version.

And they also made other changes in the Remaster(s) that are much worse than the original version, like turning the zombies green and making them look corny, even though they didn't look like that in the original.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: That advice doesn't work, because then you are getting the censored version.
Read again. I wrote that there is no extra modding needed to make the game run well. I was not talking about anything related to textures. Also the old version is censored too by default. There is no uncensored PC version withouth texture packs created from fans of the game.
MaxFulvus: They are still available in the "Legacy" versions.
Of course, but that's only for those who previously owned them.
MaxFulvus: They are still available in the "Legacy" versions.
phaolo: Of course, but that's only for those who previously owned them.
I see. Thanks for the explanation!

Hopefully they will add those to the Terminal Cuts one day.
Post edited November 22, 2020 by PhyCX