It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surviving Mars: Green Planet and Surviving Mars: Project Laika DLC are now available DRM-free. Get Surviving Mars, its Season Pass and previously released DLC up to 66% off, until May 20th, 10pm UTC.

Notice: Both DLC are included in Surviving Mars: Season Pass.

Make Mars habitable and build a second home for humanity in Surviving Mars: Green Planet. Terraform Mars and make the hostile planet habitable for humanity, construct new buildings, launch new special projects, but be careful - all your decisions might have unexpected consequences.

Project Laika brings animals to the domes a to make colony life better for everyone. DLC adds a variety of pets and livestock that you can use to benefit your colony and improve life on the Red Planet.
Let's colonize the forum...
Read the EULA before colonizing anything... Or else, Paradox will colonize you!
For less than the price of these two expansions, you can pick up the First Colony Edition right now on Fanatical, which includes the Season Pass, which would get you these expansions included. For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately (unless you already have the base game here). Maybe the GOG summer sale will have the base game at a good discount.

*edit* Since posting this, GOG's price has been discounted to mirror that of Fanatical's, so you can get the same deal here now.
Post edited May 17, 2019 by TerriblePurpose
TerriblePurpose: For less than the price of these two expansions, you can pick up the First Colony Edition right now on Fanatical, which includes the Season Pass, which would get you these expansions included. For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately (unless you already have the base game here). Maybe the GOG summer sale will have the base game at a good discount.
How about that you can get it here drm free? Some people care about that you know...
Unless, whatever it is, Fanatical also gives you drm free installers.

Also, I bought the first colony edition some time ago HERE and I get the DLC "free". What's your point?
falloutttt: Read the EULA before colonizing anything... Or else, Paradox will colonize you!
Feel free to explain.
Post edited May 16, 2019 by trusteft
trusteft: How about that you can get it here drm free? Some people care about that you know...
I guess you didn't bother to read my post, where I stated "For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately (unless you already have the base game here)."
trusteft: Also, I bought the first colony edition some time ago HERE and I get the DLC "free". What's your point?
"For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately(unless you already have the base game here)"
low rated
Pfffff, so many DLCs... it's really off-putting.
TerriblePurpose: For less than the price of these two expansions, you can pick up the First Colony Edition right now on Fanatical, which includes the Season Pass, which would get you these expansions included. For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately (unless you already have the base game here). Maybe the GOG summer sale will have the base game at a good discount.
trusteft: How about that you can get it here drm free? Some people care about that you know...

Also, I bought the first colony edition some time ago HERE and I get the DLC "free". What's your point?
falloutttt: Read the EULA before colonizing anything... Or else, Paradox will colonize you!
trusteft: Feel free to explain.
DRM Free is not worth getting spat in the face, are you able to understand that ?
Post edited May 16, 2019 by Zoidberg
Jalopy crossover?
TerriblePurpose: I guess you didn't bother to read my post, where I stated "For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately (unless you already have the base game here)." "For those people that use Steam as well as shop here on GOG, there's no reason to get this here, unfortunately(unless you already have the base game here)"
Reading comprehension. It's not for everyone. ;)
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Surviving Mars (66% off vs. 40% off)
Surviving Mars - Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (66% off vs. 40% off)
Surviving Mars - First Colony Edition [Deluxe] (66% off vs. 42% off)
Surviving Mars - Season Pass [DLC] (33% off vs. 25% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Surviving Mars - First Colony Edition ( includes the season pass ) is cheaper than base game + season pass .
i_hope_you_rot: Surviving Mars - First Colony Edition ( includes the season pass ) is cheaper than base game + season pass .
The First Colony Edition is even cheaper than the Season Pass ALONE. This must be an error, right?

Now THAT I call a real bargin at the moment, glad I had not bought the base game until now. oO
RWarehall: Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Surviving Mars (66% off vs. 40% off)
Surviving Mars - Digital Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (66% off vs. 40% off)
Surviving Mars - First Colony Edition [Deluxe] (66% off vs. 42% off)
Surviving Mars - Season Pass [DLC] (33% off vs. 25% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Nice! When I checked it, it wasn't discounted. Cool beans, GOG. Well played.
Zoidberg: Pfffff, so many DLCs... it's really off-putting.

Feel free to explain.
Zoidberg: DRM Free is not worth getting spat in the face, are you able to understand that ?
God you are annoying. I asked a simple question and you answer about being spat in the face. What a waste of saliva.

How can I block this fool?
low rated
trusteft: How can I block this fool?
Same question. These forums need a blocking feature.