It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your greatest "What If" scenario.

<span class="bold">SuperPower 2</span>, a global-scale game of tactics and world domination, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com. Save 50% on your global supremacy with the 4-day launch discount!

In a world where the Superman is a symbol of war, eugenics and genocide; a world in which with great power comes no accountability, and superpowers are far from beacons of light and justice personified - it's no surprise that the most powerful men and women alive have little business playing hero. You are only human after all, and you have everything you need to become the world order you envision.
SuperPower 2 is a game of global-scale tactics, politics and warfare. It's the ultimate "what if" simulator: What if the United States tried to annex the Americas? What if North Korea isn't bluffing? What if you got to run the show? Build up your nation from nothing to greatness, increase your economic and political influence through artful negotiation or sanctions if need be, and loom over your foes with the most glorious of nuclear armies.

Become a new world order in <span class="bold">SuperPower 2</span>, now DRM-free on GOG.com. The 50% launch discount will last for four days, until Monday, August 17, 12:59 PM GMT.
Why is the name of this page "http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_superpower_2_copy3_4453d"?
-title doesn't begin with "Freddi Fish"
-hello darkness my old friend
Nordic Games, that's not how you spell Red Faction: Guerrilla or Titan Quest.... :P
Post edited August 13, 2015 by haydenaurion
Cool release, wishlisted for now... That damn wishlist grows too fast :D
high rated
Enjoy our next GOG release: Rule the world in Superpower 2 :)
I think I remember this game. The diplomacy system is really nice, the combat system was not so great.
That looks extremely interesting.
From the game's description: "SuperPower 2 is the only global geopolitical simulation game which allows players to control entire countries".

What about the Paradox strategy games? :P
ThomNG: Enjoy our next GOG release: Rule the world in Superpower 2 :)
"About: This remastered version of SuperPower 2 features:
- New internet matchmaking library, and modified UI flow in the multiplayer menus
- Updated code to support new OS
- Widescreen Resolution support"

Sounds like a lot of effort went into getting this one into a fit state to release!
Post edited August 13, 2015 by Luned
Hello ThomNG!

Others will ask you about more releases (like Titan Quest and Red Faction: Guerrilla), but I will ask something different. The 4.2.1 patch of Guild: Renaissance is not here yet. Are there any plans on bringing it here?
A little messup on our end. Should be business as usual now!

Luned: "About: This remastered version of SuperPower 2 features:
- New internet matchmaking library, and modified UI flow in the multiplayer menus

Sounds like a lot of effort went into getting this one into a fit state to release!
Definitely. The game had a rough launch back in the day, but aside from the general "this is not for everyone" sentiment, the technical (and obviously the DRM-related) issues should be history.
Post edited August 13, 2015 by Konrad
Konrad: A little messup on our end. Should be business as usual now!
The news entry on the gog landing page is now leading to nowhere (and therefore back to gog.com) ;)
Luned: "About: This remastered version of SuperPower 2 features:

Thought the same thing! Glad to see Nordic is caring about their games! :)
Great release, btw. Seems like the perfect game to be a nuclear bastard and blow nations to pieces or something :P
This should be a gamer for me because I am a major in political science ;)
Post edited August 13, 2015 by Elmofongo