It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strategy never looked so beautiful.

<span class="bold">Sudden Strike 4</span>, the new entry in the beloved RTS series that drops you straight into the chaotic battlefields of WWII, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com

Nine different commanders await your orders, as you guide either the Allies, the Soviets, or the Germans through this massive conflict that shattered the world. Use their unique individual abilities and your well-placed units to counter your opponents' strategies and conquer over 20 challenging scenarios before you take on your friends, either online or via LAN.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ujd7kqs_ylk?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
David9855: It looks good, but the price is a bit too much to take a risk on- I was happy to with games like Shadow Tactics Blades Of The Shogun (And what an awesome game that was.)

Based on the publisher being Kalypso expect a lot of minor DLC's and later on a gold version, so I'll certainly wait and see the feedback and reviews and perhaps pick it up when it is at least half price.
Imagine if Kalypso ever partnered-up with Paradox, what an orgy of DLCs we'd get.

Anyways, knowing Kalypso the DLCs will probably just be cosmetic stuff and other things you don't really need.

I want to buy Sudden Strike 4 as well, but my main concern is not the price but the performance of the game, where Magnum50 (above) has given a pretty good illustration of what concerns me about the game. These kind of games are quite challenging for me to begin with, and I don't need technical issues adding to it.
Post edited August 15, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
I hope that they will release a dlc adding the Japanese faction with a campaign.

Otherwise it is a very good game is no more I had the original trilogy. For 42 euro with more 5 euro gift prote currency its worth 4 games.
Post edited August 15, 2017 by Lukin86
David9855: It looks good, but the price is a bit too much to take a risk on- I was happy to with games like Shadow Tactics Blades Of The Shogun (And what an awesome game that was.)

Based on the publisher being Kalypso expect a lot of minor DLC's and later on a gold version, so I'll certainly wait and see the feedback and reviews and perhaps pick it up when it is at least half price.
Ricky_Bobby: Imagine if Kalypso ever partnered-up with Paradox, what an orgy of DLCs we'd get.

Anyways, knowing Kalypso the DLCs will probably just be cosmetic stuff and other things you don't really need.

I want to buy Sudden Strike 4 as well, but my main concern is not the price but the performance of the game, where Magnum50 (above) has given a pretty good illustration of what concerns me about the game. These kind of games are quite challenging for me to begin with, and I don't need technical issues adding to it.
Had no technical issue with the Steam version tbh runs smooth as a nut on my system
Ricky_Bobby: ....

boldee: Had no technical issue with the Steam version tbh runs smooth as a nut on my system
Thanks, I appreciate all the input I can get. I'll most likely buy it soon, I've been obsessing over it since launch.