It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Release Subject 13!

<span class="bold">Subject 13</span>, a point and click adventure from the genre's veteran, is available now for Windows and Mac OS X, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 35% launch discount!

Paul Cuisset, french-developer superstar (creator of Flashback, Future Wars and more) returns with a brand new point and click adventure to tickle your grey matter. <span class="bold">Subject 13</span> is brought to us with the collective power of Kickstarter and filled to the brim with puzzles based on manipulating objects and discovering the intricate mechanics behind mysterious high-tech machines. Your name is Franklin Fargo, a physics professor living out his day-to-day routine in a bitter haze of long lost love. It's quite the change of pace when one day you up wake up in a state-of-the-art scientific facility. Granted, the vacation would be a bit more welcome if you knew where you are - and how to find the exit. None of that matters anyway, your name is now <span class="bold">Subject 13</span>.

Escape the room, escape the facility, in <span class="bold">Subject 13</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, June 4, 9:59 AM GMT.
CharlesGrey: What's up with the recommended requirements for this one? "Windows 8, Processor: Intel i7 3 Ghz"
madth3: From the Description:
"Stunning 3D rendering"

Your video card will be stunned, I guess. :-)
Yeah, it looks... pretty good. I guess the marketing talk is about as exaggerated as the requirements.

Still, general graphics processing is entirely ( or mostly ) done on the GPU, so that still doesn't explain the high main processor requirement. My guess is that it will probably run fine on much older hardware.
Great release!
This game looks very interesting.

("Flashback: The Quest for Identity" is one of my all time favorite games, it would be great to see it here on GOG!)
The graphics surely is polished, but what about gameplay. Is it interesting or boring? (waiting for a good review)
CharlesGrey: What's up with the recommended requirements for this one? "Windows 8, Processor: Intel i7 3 Ghz"

An i7 for a Point&Click Adventure game? What aspect of the game could possibly require that kind of processing power?
Can't speak for this game, as I just redeemed my game code, but otherwise most games work fine even if you don't meet the requirements.

I had been playing Deponia series for days when I somehow noticed that my hardware didn't meet the requirements. I finished all three without any major problems (and whatever problems there may have been, probably weren't related to hardware power).

Of course point-and-click adventure games are also relatively forgiving in that area. If some screen loads a bit longer, you may not even notice it, and it probably won't affect the gameplay. Some fast-paced shooter might be a different thing...
I was enjoying this game right upto the second my PSU went FOOM... Probably can't blame this game for that but I do find it funny it died playing this after surviving the witcher 3.
They released this one already? Wasn't the Kickstarter just las year or so?
Yes but the game was already in good shape: they were looking for funds to improve and polish the game.
has anyone come across any reviews for the game the only ones i have found have been the ones on steam
wodmarach: I was enjoying this game right upto the second my PSU went FOOM... Probably can't blame this game for that but I do find it funny it died playing this after surviving the witcher 3.
The Witcher 3 softened it up.

Project 13 gave it the coup de grâce, fitting for a French game ;)
subject13 backed this one on kickstarter i think it was last year anyways the boxed v ersion wont be out till september
recieved my codes i have been waiting for this one. couldnt resist so i purchased it .