It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is now available DRM-free.

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is a new story pack for Paradox Development Studio’s iconic sci-fi grand strategy game, Stellaris. Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall. Excavate their derelict cities and ships to unearth the truth, discover powerful relics, and harness them for your own empire’s ambitions.

Update: We're terribly sorry, but due to technical issues with Steam library verification, we had to remove GOG Connect for Stellaris. We're investigating in order to resolve it and will try to bring you back this offer in the near future.
Well.....i own Stellaris on Steam and i'm really happy that it is now on GoG Connect.
Just one little annoyance is there (perhaps its a bug or working as intended, i don't know):
all the Dlc i own on Steam are not included on Connect.
I really hoped that with connect all the Dlc would come here, so i could buy all new dlc here too.

So, is there a way to get the Dlcs i own on steam get "connected"?
Or would i need to buy the again (which i won't do, just to be clear ^^)?
Godfather101: So, is there a way to get the Dlcs i own on steam get "connected"?
Or would i need to buy the again (which i won't do, just to be clear ^^)?
If I'm not mistaken, GOG Connect couldn't detect Steam DLCs
hmm, i don't know about that, but i'm quite sure a little while ago i got a game through connect with at least 1 Dlc......perhaps it was a GotY-Version or something like that, but i thought some dlcsi got through connected games.
But thanks for the answer!
Are you sure it's working correctly? I'm pretty sure I don't have it on Steam and I was able to add it to my GOG library anyway...
I own Stellaris + all DLC on Steam and I'm unable to claim it here /:
My profile is Public on Steam...

Edit:If I can get only the base game here...not worth the hassle to contact GOG team to manually add the game...

Edit2:Now It's fine...but I confirm It's only the base game ^^
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Reglisse
Hello, this GOG Connect seems to be glitched.

It listed Stellaris as available (it's only on my wishlist) when I don't own it on steam, and let me add it to my gog account.

I don't know if it's because Stellaris had a free weekend in the past (although if it did, I didn't download/play it at the time).

I don't mind if GOG staff choose to remove it from my account, but I felt that I should mention the possible issue for future GOG connect events.
Godfather101: all the Dlc i own on Steam are not included on Connect.
GOG Connect is available only for the base game.
Okay, thanks for the answer.
Thats really sad. :(
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Godfather101
InkPanther: Are you sure it's working correctly? I'm pretty sure I don't have it on Steam and I was able to add it to my GOG library anyway...
Same here.
InkPanther: Are you sure it's working correctly? I'm pretty sure I don't have it on Steam and I was able to add it to my GOG library anyway...
meelten: Same here.
I was also able to redeem it, and I don't own it on Steam. Hope no one gets in trouble for this...
I own the base game (and most DLCs) and I'm unable to redeem it on GOG Connect. Judging from the handful of replies above it sounds like someone flipped a bool.
Something went wrong I guess.. Have no stellaris on steam, could you please take the game back from my library? ; >
mike_cesara: Something went wrong I guess.. Have no stellaris on steam, could you please take the game back from my library? ; >
Same here, feel free to remove it from my library. ^^"
Have Stellaris and all dlc on Steam, but shows unavailable at GoG Connect. Even the base game.

Previous GoG connect offers worked fine. My account is public and connected.

(Solved. Steam was just downloading an update for Stellaris, maybe that's the reason).
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Cablenexus