It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is now available DRM-free.

Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack is a new story pack for Paradox Development Studio’s iconic sci-fi grand strategy game, Stellaris. Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall. Excavate their derelict cities and ships to unearth the truth, discover powerful relics, and harness them for your own empire’s ambitions.

Update: We're terribly sorry, but due to technical issues with Steam library verification, we had to remove GOG Connect for Stellaris. We're investigating in order to resolve it and will try to bring you back this offer in the near future.
mike_cesara: Something went wrong I guess.. Have no stellaris on steam, could you please take the game back from my library? ; >
Ixodid: Same here, feel free to remove it from my library. ^^"
Jumping on this train . It let me claim it even without owning so by GOG connect rules it should be removed.
Godfather101: So, is there a way to get the Dlcs i own on steam get "connected"?
Or would i need to buy the again (which i won't do, just to be clear ^^)?
zlaywal: If I'm not mistaken, GOG Connect couldn't detect Steam DLCs
yes, it doesn't. when they gave Tropico 4 on gog connect they also provided with base game only, while I own complete pack on steam
Post edited June 04, 2019 by djoxyk
Same here, I've just contacted support about it. And like HyoEden said, I hope no one gets in trouble :/
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Aramandur
Figures. First GOG connect I'm actually eligible for, and I can't get it to work. Well, I'll try anyways. My brother's put 300+ hours into Stellaris (he pre-ordered the DLC, too) so they must be doing something right.

EDIT: Okay, so reloading (CTRL + R) worked fine. Might be a workaround for other users having trouble.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Crisco1492
Godfather101: all the Dlc i own on Steam are not included on Connect.
emter_pl: GOG Connect is available only for the base game.
It's a bit bittersweet, on the one hand getting stellaris offline installer for free is always welcome ...However, on the other hand I already bought most DLC on ny steam account so unless a deep DLC discount happens on GOG, then Stellaris' installer will probably rot in my external drive. :/
Yup, same here. Only time I owned Stellaris on Steam was during free weekends, never bought it. Still, GOG Connect allowed me to add it to GOG library.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by Bambusek
mrcrispy83: Hello, this GOG Connect seems to be glitched.

It listed Stellaris as available (it's only on my wishlist) when I don't own it on steam, and let me add it to my gog account.

I don't know if it's because Stellaris had a free weekend in the past (although if it did, I didn't download/play it at the time).

I don't mind if GOG staff choose to remove it from my account, but I felt that I should mention the possible issue for future GOG connect events.
Like many others, I've met this problem as well.
Godfather101: all the Dlc i own on Steam are not included on Connect.
emter_pl: GOG Connect is available only for the base game.
A smart move imo.
wlerin: I own the base game (and most DLCs) and I'm unable to redeem it on GOG Connect. Judging from the handful of replies above it sounds like someone flipped a bool.
Edit: originally I said "me too", but my mistake, apparently Gog Connect worked for me after all. It didn't look like it did; the user interface could be a lot more clear.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by faroot
worked fine for me, it's in my library.

make sure yo steam account iz ain't private.

tanks GOG for Connect. I was sure it was as dead as the good old time of Makarena!
I purchased the update from Paradox and I can't add it to Gog. Any ideas?
Guess I'll contact the support, to remove the game from my library. I could activate the game even though I don't own it on Steam.
Edit: Just send a support ticket to the support. :P
Post edited June 04, 2019 by NuffCatnip
I also got the game from Connect and then realized I don't actually own the game on Steam. Seems I just played it on a free weekend. So yeah, I rather have it removed than anyone getting into trouble.
I'm surprised I've never picked up Stellaris in any of the bundles I've got until now. No joy for me this time.

Happy GOG Connect to everybody else!
Post edited June 04, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Now that presumably many more people will play the GOG version of Stellaris, for those interested, we could try to make greater pressure in the Paradox forums for the addition of the achievements also to GOG Galaxy. The last time it was asked they declined saying that there was too much work to do.