It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Highway to HELL YEAH!

Steel Rats™ is now available DRM-free, 15% off until November 21st, 5pm UTC.

When they're on the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.

Meet the Steel Rats, last line of defense against the grotesque Junkbots who presumed to drive us out. Ride like a demon, pull off crazy bike stunts and blow stuff up. Switch between the four gang members to keep them clankers guessing and discover new radical tricks.

Get the Stylish Mayhem Skin pack and the official Soundtrack for maximum badassery.
*pop*
when road rash and contra make sweaty love babies together?
Bigs: *pop*
What that even mean ?
Morel: What that even mean ?
like a bubble, bigs went "pop"
high rated
First thing that came to mind was "Biker Mice from Mars".
Dang. I was so kinda expecting and hoping this'd be a take on NFSU, on motorcycles. No dice.
I'm pretty sure it's a typo. He was actually announcing that he pooped.

=P
HunchBluntley: I'm pretty sure it's a typo. He was actually announcing that he pooped.

=P
I'm pretty sure it means he has a bad musical taste.
Post edited November 07, 2018 by AlienMind
The pics makes me think a little of Duke Manhattan Project which was fundamentally a platformer but really energized the genre by incorporating a rotating screen to make it look and feel like you were actually playing in 3D not just 2D.

I'll wait for some reactions before I think of buying, but so far I am very impressed.
Post edited November 08, 2018 by tinyE
Bigs could not think of anything to say but news have a problem appearing in the general forum until someone "pops" it into here by writing a comment so they did write just that, pop.

------------------
So this game has been ratified for sale on GOG.com :-)
Post edited November 07, 2018 by Themken
Ophelium: First thing that came to mind was "Biker Mice from Mars".
My thoughts exactly! Loved that show when I was younger :)
Is it using Unreal Engine or Unity? In either case, they should have released it for Linux too.
Interesting... any comments on the gameplay etc?
this is gonna sound really really stupid, but am I the only one, when when I first saw the title, thought that it might be rats riding the bikes? I don't mean rats as we know them, but like a cartoonish human/rats ie Splinter?