It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Choose your path!

<i>Star Wars</i>&reg;: Knights of the Old Republic, a BioWare-developed open-ended RPG classic set in a galaxy far, far away, is available 20% off on GOG.com. That's only $9.99 for the first week!

<i>Star Wars</i>&reg;: Knights of the Old Republic takes us back four thousand years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, as the Republic verges on collapse. Darth Malak, last surviving apprentice of the Dark Lord Revan, has unleashed an invincible Sith armada upon an unsuspecting galaxy. Crushing all resistance, Malak’s war of conquest has left the Jedi Order scattered and vulnerable as countless Knights fall in battle, and many more swear allegiance to the new Sith Master. In the skies above the Outer Rim world of Taris, a Jedi battle fleet engages the forces of Darth Malak in a desperate effort to halt the Sith's galactic domination. Hundreds of Jedi Knights have already fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force™ on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!

From the amazing story, through great mechanics, down to the awesome musical score composed by Jeremy Soule, <i>Star Wars</i>&reg;: Knights of the Old Republic delivers upon the promise of creating a gateway into the universe imagined by George Lucas! Get it DRM-Free, for only $9.99 on GOG.com!

Now, for a special surprise! We're kicking off streams hosted by GOG.com community members. Many of you might know JackAttackNZ from around our forums. You can see him play <i>Star Wars</i>&reg;: Knights of the Old Republic, archived from the Twitch.tv/GOGcom stream, right here.

LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. (C) Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Used under Authorization.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by G-Doc
parabox: It seems the KotOR series subforum is gone!
P1na: It's there. You sure it isn't just hidden?
They changed the URL it seems...while looking for help on getting KOTOR II running in WINE there were some search results in Google for threads on the KOTOR subforum, but those led to a 404 page.
P1na: It's there. You sure it isn't just hidden?
rampancy: They changed the URL it seems...while looking for help on getting KOTOR II running in WINE there were some search results in Google for threads on the KOTOR subforum, but those led to a 404 page.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post8072
Had this game from new but now it wont run on win7 how do i get it to work?
Xtrail28: Had this game from new but now it wont run on win7 how do i get it to work?
Buy it again from GOG :P

but for a slightly less 'on message' response check the PC Gaming Wiki
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Knights_of_the_Old_Republic
Hopefully the instructions there will help you out
It's a great resource for tips and trick on keeping old games running