It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The marvels of evolution.

<span class="bold">SPORE&trade;</span>, an organic playground of custom-made creations, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 60% launch discount.

At what stage does a living organism start taking its shape, absorbing influences from its environment, its parents, or its peers? For these SPORE™s it happens during their very conception when you get to decide their characteristics and traits, then see them grow from Cells, to Creatures, to an entire Tribe, to a glorious Civilization, and eventually a Space-faring people. Apart from your virtual offspring themselves, you will also get to design their vehicles and buildings, as well as determine all aspects of their eventful lives. And eventful they will be, because when you start exploring the universe, other species might try to befriend or fight your guys for intergalactic supremacy. It's a wonderful journey that begins with the versatile creation tool, but the decisions you make along the way will determine how, where, or even when it will end.

Create your own unique species and spread their influence across the galaxy with <span class="bold">SPORE&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 60% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/n49CtKgwGGg
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
Hmm glanced over the details and it says it doesn't include Dark Spore... You know, the ONLY game that you can't play anymore because it was always-online.
Is there any way to get the Bot Parts Pack for this version? I'm guessing not, but it would be cool.
Now that we have Spore, it would be *really* nice if we could get Darkspore, a game that is currently unplayable (even to those who legitimately own it) here in a functional offline form.
Niggles: so EA seems to be keeping back C&C, Sims, Mass Effect & Crysis..... figures, probably the best series earners for EA on their store..
Crysis and Crysis Warhead are coming to GOG, we just don't have dates. They were on SPCM's big list of future GOG games of which a great number of games have been officially released since then. I think it is reasonable to believe that every single game on his list will show up here within due time short term, because it was based upon finding GOG store support pages for those games that were not flagged to be hidden from the public. It wouldn't make any sense for GOG to develop support pages for games that they do not currently sell and do not have any way to sell or any deals in place for the future. So the fact they had support pages that were accidentally viewable to us for a limited period of time while not a guarantee that the games found will actually be released, is about as solid of evidence that we can hope for in terms of leaked information on upcoming games. Mirror's Edge was on that list, and that was released today as well.

So, the 2 Crysis games will almost certainly show up here sometime before long too. We just don't know when. It's too bad that SPCM published all of the links though and thus informed GOG of the chink in their armour, as it would have been better to just post the list of games without stating how he knew about them, thus keeping the method a secret to be able to be used continuously. :) Sure, people would have responded "Where is your information from, how can we trust it?" and he wouldn't be able to provide strong evidence initially, but over time as the games released, the proof would be that he was consistently correct in knowing what games were coming.

Having said that - if anyone else ever figures out a way to predict GOG future releases with accuracy through website glitches, please... post the list of games WITHOUT the details of the website glitches. :) People may not believe you, but over time they'll come to realize that you have some kind of secret Nostradamus powers nobody else has and trust your "intuition" instead. :oP
jalister: Am I seeing things correctly? Is the game full price here cheaper than the game full price on Origin?
Yeah, quite significantly cheaper from what I'm seeing.
Niggles: so EA seems to be keeping back C&C, Sims, Mass Effect & Crysis..... figures, probably the best series earners for EA on their store..
skeletonbow: Crysis and Crysis Warhead are coming to GOG, we just don't have dates. They were on SPCM's big list of future GOG games of which a great number of games have been officially released since then. I think it is reasonable to believe that every single game on his list will show up here within due time short term, because it was based upon finding GOG store support pages for those games that were not flagged to be hidden from the public. It wouldn't make any sense for GOG to develop support pages for games that they do not currently sell and do not have any way to sell or any deals in place for the future.
cheers.

anyone got links to the post(s) about this?.
Well, this is something I never expected to see DRM-free or on GOG! Wishlisted for now but will certainly get it at one point now that it's DRM-free. Keep em coming EA!
haydenaurion: Can't say I did myself.
CelineSSauve: That is one of the issues with GOG.

People tend to buy games elsewhere right before they release here because GOG gives no indication that they'll be here at all.
Can't argue with that. :/
CelineSSauve: That is one of the issues with GOG.

People tend to buy games elsewhere right before they release here because GOG gives no indication that they'll be here at all.
haydenaurion: Can't argue with that. :/
Thanks to a large backlog I can wait quite some time to buy a game, unless it's a rare game that I would prefer to play now. Plus there are games I never bought due to the type of DRM used. I only have 1 of the 3 new games because of the bad DRM in Spore, and Saboteur only being on Origin. I do still have a lot of games that may show up, but now that I'm seeing the better games showing up here late, I'm more likely to wait a few years for those to show up here now.

If EA is watching, this is my current wishlist. To keep it somewhat realistic, the newest title is 2013.

Dragon Age 2 Complete
Mass Effect 1,2,3 Complete
Dead Space 2,3
The Sims 1 Complete
The Sims 2 Complete
Need for Speed (some of the better titles)
Shadowcaster
Hellgate: London (this may have done better without the bad pricing model)
skeletonbow: Crysis and Crysis Warhead are coming to GOG, we just don't have dates. They were on SPCM's big list of future GOG games of which a great number of games have been officially released since then. I think it is reasonable to believe that every single game on his list will show up here within due time short term, because it was based upon finding GOG store support pages for those games that were not flagged to be hidden from the public. It wouldn't make any sense for GOG to develop support pages for games that they do not currently sell and do not have any way to sell or any deals in place for the future.
Niggles: cheers.

Here you go:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3280

Keep in mind that while the list has been incredibly accurate there have been confirmation of at least one game NOT coming to GoG due to technical difficulties.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

[EDIT] Seawolf is probably the secret codename for the Witcher collectible card game.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by tremere110
isn't an essential part of the game that you need other players, so you need to be online? anyone here played that game?
Austrobogulator: Now do Darkspore.
triock: Well, as Darkspore is basically an online game, ain't gonna happen.
Well someone's gotta demand it! Besides, there's the single player campaign. I just
have one question about this though...

WTF DO YOU NEED TO BE ONLINE FOR A SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN!? WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO CODE THIS CRAP!? AND NO IT'S NOT A DRM THING! IT'S A STUPID DESIGN THING!
Great release! But I already have it on Steam. :( Hoping for a SteamConnect (or how it is called) otherwise there's a very low chance to re-purchase a game I'd probably never play. Now I wish I would have waited for the GoG release. :(
Niggles: cheers.

Yep.

It's here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3811
Links don't work now, but for today, many of the games on the list is already here (Including Mirror's Edge and Saboteur from this EA 3-pack).
Wait, no Mac release? =(

Back in the day Spore was in all the Mac stores as a showcase of Mac gaming! Why not now?