It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Feel the GOG Games Festival vibe and dive into a first-person, open-world, vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island full of cranky idiots and a vibe so thick you can taste it. SLUDGE LIFE from Devolver Digital is now available on GOG.COM along with a 33% discount that will last until 27th August 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Looking for more cool games from Devolver Digital? Check out 6 exciting upcoming games from this publisher that are bound for GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Am I right in my assumption that the closest this could be compared to is something like Jazzpunk?
I watched the trailer...... I'm still trying to figure out what I just watched.......
wolfsite: I watched the trailer...... I'm still trying to figure out what I just watched.......
The problem is that you're watching the trailer sober.

Now in all seriousness, what did I just watch. :P
Post edited August 20, 2021 by NuffCatnip
wolfsite: I watched the trailer...... I'm still trying to figure out what I just watched.......
NuffCatnip: The problem is that you're watching the trailer sober.

You mean I have to drink at 9 AM again? Damn it...... :)
NuffCatnip: The problem is that you're watching the trailer sober.

wolfsite: You mean I have to drink at 9 AM again? Damn it...... :)
At least it's a Friday, bottoms up!. ;)
Seeing releases like this makes me wondering again how GOG curation works.
acute71: Seeing releases like this makes me wondering again how GOG curation works.
Anything from Devolver Digital = automatic release :p
acute71: Seeing releases like this makes me wondering again how GOG curation works.
While i'm not remotely interested in the game and did not even pick it up when it was a freebie on epic the game the game has 94% positive reviews on Steam and is published by Devolver which has proven to be a "good partner" of GOG so i guess curation was ok in this case.
This is the kind of nonsensical weirdness I can't have enough of.
"a first-person / open-world / vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island full of cranky idiots and a vibe so thick you can taste it." ?

ok sounds good :D
Swedrami: Am I right in my assumption that the closest this could be compared to is something like Jazzpunk?
Sounds like it.

I wonder if there's a way to toggle the vaporwave filter off? Not a fan of the blurriness, even though it's supposed to add to the 1980s【AESTHETIC】look.
XYCat: "a first-person / open-world / vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island full of cranky idiots and a vibe so thick you can taste it." ?

ok sounds good :D
Perfect fit for the year 2020/2021.
Now this is something I was expecting to be a freebie -_- How long does it last?
I never considered trying it from the EPIC Store because I didn't like the cover art and didn't look further. But the actual game screenshots have a weird "Detective Frog but sick and for adults" vibe. It also reminds me of Normality in a way.
How does EPIC curation work then? Because they even gifted it twice already. So they PAID the devs to give it away.
Post edited August 20, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: Now this is something I was expecting to be a freebie -_- How long does it last?
I never considered trying it from the EPIC Store because I didn't like the cover art and didn't look further. But the actual game screenshots have a weird "Detective Frog but sick and for adults" vibe. It also reminds me of Normality in a way.
Dogmaus: How does EPIC curation work then? Because they even gifted it twice already. So they PAID the devs to give it away.
I think it was free and without price tag on Epic for a longer time, not just for a week or so like the other freebies are. Because of that and its looks I didn't expect anything when I tried it last year but I ended up loving it (Review). It is pretty short and simple in gameplay though, so this new price tag is surprising, especially considering that a game like A Short Hike costs less than half, and the Frog Detective games even less - I'd say it is somewhere between these two in length and greatness.
Post edited August 21, 2021 by Leroux